Riders down, one dead, Calabogie Motorsports. :( | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders down, one dead, Calabogie Motorsports. :(

Re: calabogie tragedy

Even an organized track environment cannot entirely nullify the inherent risks of motorcycling. Thoughts are with the riders and families.

Any information on ID? (I'm thinking of someone... hope it's not....)

Very sad... R.I.P. and sympathy to family and friends... :(

Very sorry to hear this. RIP rider, and best wishes for speedy full recovery for the other injured riders.

Horrible news. RIP to the rider and wishing full recovery to all the others.

Awful news to hear...RIP to the rider, sincere condolences to the family... GWS to the other 2 riders involved, and a BIG hug to everyone at Pro6, who I'm sure are not having an easy time with this. So very sad. This hits close to home, and I can't imagine what everyone is going through.

Rip rider.Very strange weekend at Bogie.

edit:If anyone hears any more info,please pm me.I have a bunch of friends up there still after the docc weekend that had a bunch of riders go down as well.

Last edited:
R.I.P. To the fallen rider, condolences to family and Friends.

Get well soon and speedy recovery to the injured riders.

Thoughts with all involved at the track day and Pro6.

Very sad news ... RIP and a speedy recovery for those injured.

This is absolutely terrible. Hits close to home for some personal reasons... Condolences to the family and friends of the fallen rider and wishes of speedy and full recovery to the injured ones. Also, sympathy with those who witnessed this and who worked at the track when it happened.

RIP that sucks ... especially since he was doing it somewhere 'safely' and not on the street...

I really feel bad the family, friends, Pro6 staff, and everyone at the track. What a tragic event.
Best wishes for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom