Rider down on the Gardiner near York | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down on the Gardiner near York

RIP

I wonder if the people who were riding with him are forum members and may be able to provide more insight into this tragedy

Including the reason why they didn't hang around after the accident or at least return to find out what happened after they noticed him missing. IF there were in fact other riders with him at the time.

RIP and condolences to the family. 26 is way too young to be taken out.

R.i.P. Jason

RIP

Prayers and condolences to the family & friends

It's a sobering reminder as we get back into riding - it can all go to crap in just a second :( Safe Travels

there's traffic cameras all along that corridor, i'm sure they will see what was going on...RIP rider...so early in the season...not a good start this year...

R.I.P JASON.Condolences to family and friends

I believe this was a neighbour of my wife's cousin (from up just north of Newmarket). I don't know his name but they're all pretty shaken up about it.

RIP

R.I.P Rider,

Someone should organize a ride in his honour and all other riders that have lost thier lives.

RIP Jason, I cringe everytime I hear of anything like this. If it was because of roadwork, this is a constant issue within our city and should definately be looked at. If it was because of weaving in and out of traffic, It makes me extreemly upset when I see this as well as it gives us leasure riders (even though we have sport bikes) a bad name. This is just a sobering reminder that you really need to slow it down these days. The roads and fellow drivers were not what they once were....

Thoughts and prayers to the family. Ride safe all and WEAR YOUR GEAR!

RIP Jason

Back
Top Bottom