Removing frame sliders to help improve stopping power. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Removing frame sliders to help improve stopping power.

My bikes wrapped in duct tape, sticky side out. No stopping problems here.

You guys are crazy. You don't have to do all that to your bike! If I sense impending doom, I just hop off the bike! I wear high-tops, so it's OK.

Fiery, after reading that thread I removed my frame sliders too and installed 30 grit sandpaper on the fairings for maximum stopping power.

Was going to suggest the same. Cover entire bike in skateboard grip tape.

Fiery, after reading that thread I removed my frame sliders too and installed 30 grit sandpaper on the fairings for maximum stopping power.

Damn it, I just got frame sliders... will bubble wrap help soften the fall when I initially get into the slide??? We can do a group buy on that.

mcgo44.jpg

Last edited:
Some of these theories need further investigation.

downey-as-sherlock-holmes.jpg

Last edited:
I just super glue myself to the bike in the spring and by fall the rain has softened the glue up enough I can hop off.
As for stopping... I dont stop... I keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going

I just super glue myself to the bike in the spring and by fall the rain has softened the glue up enough I can hop off.
As for stopping... I dont stop... I keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going

I save a ton on waxing.

lmao

I would suggest that all roads should be resurfaced with the loop side of Velcro. Screw all that expensive leather motorcycle gear, all riders can where Velcro loop suits. When doom is impending just jump off the bike and you stop instantly. Safe as a kitten.

Letterman had it all figured out back in the 80s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9uxxqKGmYg

Back
Top Bottom