Removing frame sliders to help improve stopping power. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Removing frame sliders to help improve stopping power.

I anchor my kiteboard to the rear and use my kite as an emergency parachute. The board acts as a wing and based on the configuration will allow me to easily to transfer more weight to either end of the bike.

On an emergency eject, I have super strong magnets that will attract the board to my feet. While the kite get me airborne I can use my eagle eye view to decide if I want to throw a down loop and land back on my bike and continue riding if the damn thing is still on two wheels, or just use the nearest body of water (remember the board is still stuck to my feet) for a kickass session.

The only downside is that I can't ride over railroad tracks or anything strongly magnetic (manhole covers???), and I must be close to a decent sized swimming pool or lake to maximize my experience.

I have also considered filling my tires with helium instead of air.
1) The overall weight loss will help me move a lot faster.
2) with a few more modifications to my foot pegs and magnetic boots, I can now successfully take my bike anywhere. No more accidents, traffic jams; But I can't be near a lake unless helium is lighter than water too ... hmmm.

Oh, and also can't do this with any overhead wires/power lines ... err... which is most of toronto.

Maybe, I should have thought this thrugh before posting... I apologise.

Back to the drawing board.

I suppose having such a small contact area is really going to reduce my chances of stopping in an emergency so should I take them (and my bar ends) off to improve my contact surface area (and therefore my braking capability) for emergency situations?

Anyone?

????? If you need to stop in an emergency type situation I recommend you just stay upright and use your brakes. It's simpler and less fuss.

Alternatively....... you could intentionally "lay it down" like we all hear about so often and grind to a halt.

More of a tip - don't try and get up until you've finished rolling/crashing/moving! Tuck and roll dude

but if you get up while still sliding... you can turn it into a really wicked moonwalk, and it really looks amazing when you're still going fast, a running moonwalk.

but if you get up while still sliding... you can turn it into a really wicked moonwalk, and it really looks amazing when you're still going fast, a running moonwalk.

Is he the Black Swan or the White Swan? I can never figure that one out.

rossi_crash_sepang_test_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom