Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 156 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Ford vs Ferrari was excellent. There's a good youtube documentary on the story if you want a more factual story of events.

Terminator: Dark Fate..... watchable, barely, but not good. Recycled story now with mostly female cast, confusing plot.

Dead Man's Shoes. Nice little British low budget, non Hollywood drama. Starts off a little slow but it builds. Worth a watch.

1917 - i'd say it was OK. Save your money till it hits the internet or catch it on discount Tuesday.

I did enjoy how they made it look like one continuous shot though.

1917 - i'd say it was OK. Save your money till it hits the internet or catch it on discount Tuesday.

I did enjoy how they made it look like one continuous shot though.
People pay for movies?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

And some idiot in front of you that is giving a running commentary when he isn't on his phone. Pass.
I know, I was going to add something like that to my post, as to say only going a select few times a year, as a reminder of what it's like to be surrounded by dumb dumbs.

I’m not a big cinema goer, my own has free booze/breaks/snacks and I can watch in my slippers, but I’ll make an exception for The Gentleman this weekend I think.

Parasite was a treat tho not likely everyone's cuppa.

Code 8 is a a decent Canadian sci-fi flick ...grungier X-men.

Some movies like Dunkirk really need the impact of an iMax theatre both visually and the big sound system. Ford vs Ferrari needed the impact too.

I'm been pleased recently that the smaller AVX theatres and VIP have upped their size, sound and picture quality so we will go to certain flicks on those.
I too find a "regular" theatre a waste of time and money.....rather watch at home. :coffee:

And some idiot in front of you that is giving a running commentary when he isn't on his phone. Pass.
Cineplex VIP. Solves all of lifes problems.

Fun fact; those tickets also qualify for the discount on Tuesdays.

Back
Top Bottom