Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 154 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

When's the last time you saw a 20 minute car chase with Italian cars? :)
It's Micheal Bay, doesn't matter, it will be garbage. But I am sure it's a great product placement like he did for GM in Transformers and other movies with car chases. 20 minutes is a pretty good ad placement for a captive audience.

It's Micheal Bay, doesn't matter, it will be garbage. But I am sure it's a great product placement like he did for GM in Transformers and other movies with car chases. 20 minutes is a pretty good ad placement for a captive audience.
Considering most movies on Netflix look like they were filmed on an iPhone by a student, it's nice to see a big budget movie on there once in a while. Watch the movie, then judge it...

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

I'm just finishing up the box set extended addition Lord of the Rings Movie Trilogy.

It had been way too long and I very much enjoyed it. Rightfully still revered by most. I had forgotten a lot of the story line and parts of the films, actors/actresses, etc. Three 4 hr movies made Saturday a marathon movie day. Still highly recommended.

Haven't watched it yet, but I never understood the hate for Michael Bay. He makes some amazingly watchable movies that are plain fun.

Sure, they're not intellectual, but man are they enjoyable. Bad Boys (1 and 2), The Rock, Armageddon, Transformers, etc.

Can't wait to get some free time to watch this.

Reactions: nfq
Haven't watched it yet, but I never understood the hate for Michael Bay. He makes some amazingly watchable movies that are plain fun.

Sure, they're not intellectual, but man are they enjoyable. Bad Boys (1 and 2), The Rock, Armageddon, Transformers, etc.

Can't wait to get some free time to watch this.

Watched it yesterday. Ok popcorn movie. Had some good gags, along with the obligatory OTT ones. The parkour stuff was good.

6 Underground

Don’t watch it with young kids...too much graphic violent killing, some of it in slow-mo.
Great if you like that sort of thing and lots of action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't get past the "eyeball in the car" scene on 6 Underground. To me it seemed like it wasn't good enough to go out in theatres so let's try Netflix. (n)

I didn't mind 6 Underground. It's very Michael Bay in the action sequences but there were some pretty good and inventive scenes imo. Was overly/unnecessarily violent which I felt took away from it.

I didn't mind 6 Underground. It's very Michael Bay in the action sequences but there were some pretty good and inventive scenes imo. Was overly/unnecessarily violent which I felt took away from it.

It struck me as a Michael Bay remake of "The Losers."

Tried watching the Hobbs and Shaw fast and furious franchise latest but I just gave up before it finished. I like Stratham and The Rock but this was a bit of a drone and a bit forced. Some good action bits and some good banter between the actors but.....meh.

Finally got around to 6 Underground. As Rob mentioned, super similar to "The Losers", but worse script. Action was on point though, and Ryan Reynolds had some good moments, specifically quoting Eminem's Lose Yourself with a straight face.

Watchable and good entertainment.

Finally got around to 6 Underground. As Rob mentioned, super similar to "The Losers", but worse script. Action was on point though, and Ryan Reynolds had some good moments, specifically quoting Eminem's Lose Yourself with a straight face.

Watchable and good entertainment.

The man is a gift to action comedy, but is risking over-use.

Here's an eclectic one and a blast from the past, The Commitments. 88% on RT and a music movie; it's about a Dublin Band coming together to play Southern US classic soul music. It was a triple-plantinum selling soundtrack too. Highly recommended if you are a music fan.

Last edited:
Gave 6 Underground a shot... all show no substance. Some interesting eye candy, but I only made it 1/3 way through, maybe.

Gave 6 Underground a shot... all show no substance. Some interesting eye candy, but I only made it 1/3 way through, maybe.

I kept waiting for him to put on the Green Lantern ring or Deadpool outfit

Back
Top Bottom