Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 206 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

well that was a couple of hours I won't get back :mad:

I like Michel Yeoh and some of the other actors but see no value in the mess. How it won the Golden Globe while Avatar was snubbed is beyond me (n)
Most pretentious tripe I’ve ever seen.

She was much better in that, but there is always Career Opportunities ;)
I have been known to refer to "Hulk" as the movie that not even Jennifer Connelly's body could save. "Career Opportunities" is a whole different thing ;)

Cold Pursuit.
Big waste of time.....

Damn Isabella Rosellini too (y)
Isabella Rossellini

Last edited:
Avatar: Way of Water - I think I enjoyed the first one more but the second one was still pretty good (albeit long). First half was not keeping my attention as much.

The footage and cgi are pretty spectacular but the script and character development seems lacking

Yeah that's been a common complaint about it ,...somewhat predictable story line
Modern day morality play

.....unlike For All Mankind which has us guessing all the time what twist comes next.

Dual on Netflix. watched purely by chance at the party. Very strange and intriguing indie comedy (satire?) , I usually don't watch comedies, but couldn't stop watching this one till the end. I'd recommend with caution asterisk :)

It's a strange little movie. I have the "opportunity" to be an extra in a web series, in Washington State. When asked about my acting ability I used Gillan's character to describe it; "My entire range could likely be expressed as being similar to Karen Gillan's character in "Dual." Fast talking, no emotion, doesn't quite get what's happening."

Season 2 has dropped but catching up with Season One now I have reliable speed in my back corner.

The whole Viking universe has developed and I enjoy the tales many of which are historically based plus they have expanded the fleet for filming.

I actually think I'll drop into Season 2 but if you have not seen S1 do so.

Season 2 has dropped but catching up with Season One now I have reliable speed in my back corner.

The whole Viking universe has developed and I enjoy the tales many of which are historically based plus they have expanded the fleet for filming.

I actually think I'll drop into Season 2 but if you have not seen S1 do so. Enough came back.

I actually think I'll drop into Season 2 but if you have not seen S1 do so.

I liked season 1 better to tell you the truth. Season 2 seems disjointed and was all over the place. Last episode seemed rushed and very anticlimactic too.

Back
Top Bottom