Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 147 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Watched the new Elton John movie and it was pretty good overall so if you’re a fan highly recommend.

Watched the new Elton John movie and it was pretty good overall so if you’re a fan highly recommend.
Rocketman? I didn't think it was all that good. Kinda blah and meh. Especially following up after Bohemian Rhapsody, which was much better.

Reactions: LBV
Rocketman? I didn't think it was all that good. Kinda blah and meh. Especially following up after Bohemian Rhapsody, which was much better.
I liked it but nowhere near as good as Bohemian Rhapsody. I’m running out of stuff to watch on Air Canada flights.

I liked it but nowhere near as good as Bohemian Rhapsody. I’m running out of stuff to watch on Air Canada flights.

Haha that is a tough one. They are pretty cinchy with media options. You can only watch so much Big Bang theory as well. I bring my iPad

Sent from the Moon!

Haha that is a tough one. They are pretty cinchy with media options. You can only watch so much Big Bang theory as well. I bring my iPad

Sent from the Moon!
Same here, thankfully Netflix and Amazon Prime allow you to download shows/movies...but still nice to watch something else once in a while. Although I did get introduced to Letterkenny during my last flight....was hilarious.

The Mule - Enjoyed it.

Blade Runner - It's long, but enjoyable with enough new details to keep you intrigued.

What's so scary about a clown?

You guys in the GTA have had a procession of clowns as mayors over the years. The It film should be a cakewalk.

The Mule - Enjoyed it.

Blade Runner - It's long, but enjoyable with enough new details to keep you intrigued.

I could appreciate the original Blad Runner But was never a fan. As a science fiction fan I still had to watch the new one and found I absolutely loved it. Visually stunning and audibly a masterpiece. Perfectly caste, it is a rare sequel that is in my opinion better then the first. Recommend watching in 4K, you will not be disappointed.

I could appreciate the original Blad Runner But was never a fan. As a science fiction fan I still had to watch the new one and found I absolutely loved it. Visually stunning and audibly a masterpiece. Perfectly caste, it is a rare sequel that is in my opinion better then the first. Recommend watching in 4K, you will not be disappointed.
I didn't get that at all. The first Blade Runner was a bit slow and somewhat choppy story, but a great dark futuristic movie with lots of memorable moments and interesting characters.

The new one was well shot and artistic, but I just found it to be long and dull, the feeling of "get on with it already" and Ryan G was practically a mute. Hard to get to know a character if they don't speak. Plus when they caught up with Harrison's character it felt like a different movie. Besides nice visuals it was mostly forgettable for me.

Anna, some good scenes, but overall very forgettable.

Watched Spiderman Far from Home... ugh save your time watch something else. Just bad, chessy, and too heavy on Iron Man stuff.
If you end up watching it you may have heard about the 2 end credit scenes, the only interesting parts in the movie. (other then Marisa Tomei, who still has it)

Watched Spiderman Far from Home... ugh save your time watch something else. Just bad, chessy, and too heavy on Iron Man stuff.
If you end up watching it you may have heard about the 2 end credit scenes, the only interesting parts in the movie. (other then Marisa Tomei, who still has it)

It's watchable, but far from great.

Roast Of Alec Baldwin, the most recent ones have been duds, this one is hilarious.

I really enjoyed Far from Home. It was more then a super hero movie, delving into the father son type of relationship Stark at with Parker. I think it is one of those things you are either into the Marvel movies or not. I really enjoyed them and loved End Game. I could not watch a follow up movie without reference to such earth shattering events.

IT 2: could/should have been 30-45min shorter with less unnecessary flashbacks but overall was good.

The Glass Castle - watched on Netflix and enjoyed it.

211 - watched first 15min and shut it off. Just horrible acting.

211 - watched first 15min and shut it off. Just horrible acting.

Had not even heard of that one, but seeing as it has Nicolas Cage in it, did you really expect it to be good? His current career reminds me of Steven Seagals... though I actually enjoy Seagals because they are a good kind of awful in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom