Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 149 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Anyone else think Hobbs & Shaw was junk? I knew it was going to be out there, but found it to be very stiff, off, and plain bad.

Was smart enough not to waste bandwidth DLing it.

Stuber was a good watch, some very funny lines.

Yup with a VPN, no problems. (y)
Buy why? You can stream most everything at 1080p/4k. No need for a VPN or use storage space.

Buy why? You can stream most everything at 1080p/4k. No need for a VPN or use storage space.
Are you talking about legitimate sources or "other" sources for streaming.
If it is the latter, I just can't be bothered. I imagine it's like the black/sat boxes of the old days. Works for while then it doesn't.
Me I just queue everything overnight and usually it's down by the morning. I have backlog of items to watch so immediate watching is not the priority, and no techincal glitches. Storage is a non-issue for me with a NAS box.

Are you talking about legitimate sources or "other" sources for streaming.
If it is the latter, I just can't be bothered. I imagine it's like the black/sat boxes of the old days. Works for while then it doesn't.
Me I just queue everything overnight and usually it's down by the morning. I have backlog of items to watch so immediate watching is not the priority, and no techincal glitches. Storage is a non-issue for me with a NAS box.
Both?

Downloading seems so archaic. Can't even recall the last time i actually downloaded a tv show or movie, must be almost 7 years+.

What waste, download while sleeping. Simple.
Time, money, resources?

Lol. I'm speaking tongue in cheek, can't help it with my 'Rah Rah Kaizen' background. :geek:

Time, money, resources?

Lol. I'm speaking tongue in cheek, can't help it with my 'Rah Rah Kaizen' background. :geek:
haha ya I was getting a sense of the "newer is better".

I don't have cable/sat. Years ago I put up a Over the Air antenna on the roof, and get all the main channels from Toronto and Buffalo. Paid for itself within a month. No streaming services and VPN is like $45 a year. I think I am a head. You basically need a computer and internet these days, might as well utilize them more ;). And the money saved goes right into the motorcycle :D

haha ya I was getting a sense of the "newer is better".

I don't have cable/sat. Years ago I put up a Over the Air antenna on the roof, and get all the main channels from Toronto and Buffalo. Paid for itself within a month. No streaming services and VPN is like $45 a year. I think I am a head. You basically need a computer and internet these days, might as well utilize them more ;). And the money saved goes right into the motorcycle :D
I hear ya. I use my laptop these days, sold my last desktop PC around 5 years ago now. Ditched the TV box and cable. When i want to watch a movie/show i hit the website, stream it and plug the laptop into my TV for a bigger picture/sound.

Really wish i could find a use for a tablet, bought them 3x and sold it within weeks. I figure the laptop does the same and more, all i'm really gaining is portability, but i don't need much of it around the house and i have no use for it away from home.

People still download movies? :unsure:

When your internet conection is coming from a 30+ year old box/wires strung up on telephone poles you don't rely on streaming.

Me I just queue everything overnight and usually it's down by the morning.

VPN or not your client uploading data throughout the night is a tell to your ISP that you're DLing movies/shows. They might not know what exactly, but they know you're up to shenanigans. I never leave anything running once a DL is complete.

Watched The Joker. Excellent film. I liked it because it’s not the usual super hero/Marvel/DC schtick. This is a very different dark, twisted film about a man's descent into madness. Phoenix is fantastic in this.

Ad Astra was a monumental waste of time and iMax. Looking forward to The Joker.

NordVPN works the charm and not expensive. Complete NordVPN Review 2019 - Overall Score is 9.8 of 10

They are constantly updating which is good.

This blew me away - the strength and calmness of the girl ...I love true stories and this was just unreal. The last 10 minutes completely floored me.

Back
Top Bottom