Public Inquiry? Nothing to see here | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Public Inquiry? Nothing to see here

Wanker. The house of elected representatives voted me out but my pal JT wants me to be here. Of course I'm staying to deliver my "unbiased" opinions.

His theoretical impartiality and honor are quickly circling the drain.

Ive seen less corruption in 3rd world dicatorships lol

The opposition would ask for anyone to step aside , that is there job. But this one is getting a stink that will be hard to clean .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The opposition would ask for anyone to step aside , that is there job. But this one is getting a stink that will be hard to clean .

Maybe Pollieve would pick apart any one that JT chooses but I believe the NDP and BQ would prefer to go along with Trudeau over Pollieve if they could justify it, and they voted for Johnston to step aside.

It's just a circus of bad decisions, just reinforces the fact that Trudeau lives in his own world.

Even if said person is morally decent, the optics look terrible. "ski buddy and ex TF board member". So then Johnston asks a retired Supreme Court Justice Frank Iacobucci to decide if it is a conflict on interest and should he step back. Frank reported "nah, all good here."

Thanks Frank!

Everyone meet Frank;

1685629794238.png

It's just a circus of bad decisions, just reinforces the fact that Trudeau lives in his own world.

Even if said person is morally decent, the optics look terrible. "ski buddy and ex TF board member". So then Johnston asks a retired Supreme Court Justice Frank Iacobucci to decide if it is a conflict on interest and should he step back. Frank reported "nah, all good here."

Thanks Frank!

Everyone meet Frank;

View attachment 61210
sigh... not even an effort to find someone on the outside.
It's like they all live within their own circles and have no idea about us "regular" folks (ballers may not be included), even though they are suppose to be for the people...
our gov sucks!

It’s a really big deal because election fraud is serious jail time in this Country so the Laurentian elites must stick together on this one because; who knows how many of them may have profited from the CCP contribution’s.
Johnston spent a lot of time in China with Zhi and he was on the Trudeau Foundation board of directors when the alleged influence peddling went down, as soon as it became apparent that the jig was up all of the board of directors ran for the hills, yes this is very suspect in fact the Trudeau Foundation has failed to meet its charitable donations (very little minimum) for the past couple of years whilst it’s payroll (for friends and family) and administrative costs where through the roof.

Last edited:
It because of things like the Trudeau and We foundations and thier ilk we are getting the new ‘ not for profit’ corporations act coming into effect in Ontario in November of this year. The shear number of pretend charitable foundations with very well compensated board of directors is obscene.
We can’t attract talent and generate big dollars for charities without the people that know people with money! So we have to pay directors large .
One group I was involved with had an annual meeting in Switzerland where they would decide how funding would be handed down. The annual meeting ( ski trip) cost as much as they gave away annually.
They also will now limit terms on boards of not for profit , I have one year left . But I can come back in three ….

Would like to see a public inquiry into the Mckinsey scandal. This is scary. a $200,000 per week service fee? When I cruise around Lake Muskoka and similar destinations I wonder where all the money comes from, stuff like this explains a bit of it.

I only hate stuff like that because I haven’t figured out how to be in on it . I have high morals , I think, but money talks . Specially when it’s legal robbery, take the money , no one is ever coming after you .

It can't just be stupidity, can it? It has to be politics or worse. (Making Chretien's missing money look like chump change).
Maybe that's why Paul Martin was in and out so quick.
Anyways . . .
When conservatives select a liberal supporter for a position, they're the ones being non-partisan by their action, not the liberal supporter.
When liberals then select that same supporter, they're being partisan by their action.
Trudeau has twisted the whole situation around in his mind, and then tried to doublespeak it into reality.
How much longer can this go on?

It can't just be stupidity, can it? It has to be politics or worse. (Making Chretien's missing money look like chump change).
Maybe that's why Paul Martin was in and out so quick.
Anyways . . .
When conservatives select a liberal supporter for a position, they're the ones being non-partisan by their action, not the liberal supporter.
When liberals then select that same supporter, they're being partisan by their action.
Trudeau has twisted the whole situation around in his mind, and then tried to doublespeak it into reality.
How much longer can this go on?
Until the Country is both broke and broken then they will take the money and run, laughing all the way to their private island with no extradition treaties.

My worry is the country will get tired of PCs shedding light on govt incompetence, preferring to accept it as normal operating procedur

There was a time when dishonorable conduct or gross incompetence protocol involved resignation or firing. John Tory style.

Today its acceptable to plan lies, deal inside, cheat... knowing that if one gets caught all that's needed is an apology or another well planned lie.

My worry is the country will get tired of PCs shedding light on govt incompetence, preferring to accept it as normal operating procedur

There was a time when dishonorable conduct or gross incompetence protocol involved resignation or firing. John Tory style.

Today its acceptable to plan lies, deal inside, cheat... knowing that if one gets caught all that's needed is an apology or another well planned lie.
Trudeau has divided our Country, and all his partisanship antics fuel that dived and, the press now gets paid to echo those sentiments over and over; to the point that his followers will follow him off a cliff, they will vote for him blindly no matter what their common sense tells them.

Trudeau has divided our Country, and all his partisanship antics fuel that dived and, the press now gets paid to echo those sentiments over and over; to the point that his followers will follow him off a cliff, they will vote for him blindly no matter what their common sense tells them.
He followed what BO did in the USA... funny how Liberals initiated the great divides and hostile partisanship we have today... yet blame and criticize the other party for doing so.

Partyline votes, and withdrawal from aisle-crossing compromise are Liberal creations. When opposition calls out unpopular (long gun bans), unethical (SNC, WE, ArriveCan... need more pages to list them all), budgetary incompetence (Kinder Morgan, CERB, McKinsey), or political shenanigans (Special Rapporteurs, multiple ethics convictions) -- the immediate response is the opposition is "being divisive."

Last edited:
I had deep regret last week when my local (liberal) MP was walking up and down my street knocking on doors (I assume to take a poll of number of votes she has) I just quickly said I cannot support Trudeau when she was at the end of my driveway...of course I thought of 1000 other things to say after she left, really wish I asked her about any number of the scandals/incompetence listed above.

Sorry touring candidates are like the Jehovahs Witness , they have a scripted reply to everything that deflects most questions .
What do you think about the current wildfire situation?
I will add low cost housing and reduce inflation.
Peace and reconciliation is the answer .

It goes back to playing to the base instead of increasing the party's appeal. All legitimate points, all more or less pointless in an election.

Political scandals blah, blah, blah, look, look, look. The base gets all railed up, but not new news for ANY political party in power (geeze a pig at the trough is getting fat, who would have thought?). If blackface etc. did not sink JT, it is unlikely this will. The CPC (long ago the PCs died) needs to figure out how to appeal to people outside of the base to detrhone the sitting party and stop screaming inside an echo chamber (NDP same problem, different side). At the same time it is a bad scab to pick as we also know Russia has also tried to interfere, and not for the Liberals (they do it globally so no shock). Shocking a foreign country tried to get an outcome they thought would be better for them!!!!

Policy wise the Liberals keep drifting left to out position the NDP, that is their strategy. How about legitimately taking the CPC centre to out position the Liberals? Requires cutting ties with some of the far right base, is the fear of Bernier and the PPC that great?

Like EVERY political party that has been in power too long, people are sick of the corruption and how fat the pigs are getting (BTW polls show that). Time for new pigs at the trough, screaming this louder is not going to make any positive difference for the CPC. How about telling everyone WHY to vote CPC instead of why not to vote for everyone else? Rinse and repeat until they figure that one out.

BTW Harper got this early on and then the CPC lost the plot as they rolled into 2015.

I see it with technology equipment vendors all the time--you have 30 minutes.... Some companies like to bash their competitors and talk little about their product and by the end of the presentation I have no idea what they can do. Others don't even mention the competitors but stick to what their product does. It is a corporate culture thing, as it is a political party culture in this context.

Last edited:
At the same time it is a bad scab to pick as we also know Russia has also tried to interfere, and not for the Liberals (they do it globally so no shock). Shocking a foreign country tried to get an outcome they thought would be better for them!!!!

Soros is a bigger threat to western governments than Russia and China combined, while he still alive anyway although Clinton’s daughter is now married into the Soros family.

Back
Top Bottom