Public Inquiry? Nothing to see here | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Public Inquiry? Nothing to see here

A currency based on bitcoin? Tell me more.
If you ask Kristy Freeland, she will tell you PP wanted the gov to change the Canadian dollar over to Bitcoin.

In reality he said it should be treated like gold, a regulated security/commodity (its not currently regulated) and that Canada and the provinces should lead by regulating so Canadians are not beholded to the monetary policy of the BOC and federal gov.

He suggested regulate block chain like other securities and commodities - nothing more.

If that’s all you’ve got in light of the liberals scandal plagued drunken sailor spending spree, non stop lies and deflecting from the issues at hand, there will be no amount of common sense to present to you. What is it? The socks? the uniforms? The wave? The jet setting? We are the embarrassment of the whole world

Having watched JT for a decade , my thought is he campaigned on his last name , got the job and slowly started to think he could do it . And everything turned to poo but he could smile and shrug and his people could make it go away , like many that emboldens them to keep doing it .
Imagine if we actually knew all the crap that goes on, not just what gets exposed ?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Having watched JT for a decade , my thought is he campaigned on his last name , got the job and slowly started to think he could do it . And everything turned to poo but he could smile and shrug and his people could make it go away , like many that emboldens them to keep doing it .
Imagine if we actually knew all the crap that goes on, not just what gets exposed ?

You forgot the hair. The wimmin love the hair.

Back
Top Bottom