Public Inquiry? Nothing to see here | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Public Inquiry? Nothing to see here

Soros is a bigger threat to western governments than Russia and China combined, while he still alive anyway although Clinton’s daughter is now married into the Soros family.

images

-Putin did not like Harper. Harper led the push for Russian sanctions as well as the push to kick putin out of the G8 making it the G7.
-Chelsea Clinton is married to Marc Mezvinsky. Alexander Soros once took an instagram photo with Chelsea Clinton.

None of this is new news.... just how arms length. Does it make it right, not at all. Does it make it new news, again not at all.
I think we have 2 issues here, first is the cyber trolling and misinformation peddling done using social media -- pretty well known the Russians and Chinese both do a lot of this. That's more or less in the open and doesn't involve collusion with or manipulation with/of politicians.

The stuff Johnson was to look closely at is how Chinese operators financed and/or intimidated people to advantage/disadvantage individual candidates. Political donations, donations to Foundations, paying/intimidating local Chinese media and influencers to spread misinformation.

We're not getting much detail on who and how much... just a bunch of 'sorry, that's another secret, you don't have clearance...'.

Except it has gotten exponentially worse under Trudeau!
I watched a couple of commitee hearing on the payments made to McKenzie. They had pages of $100k payments made to "special advisers" for unspecified hours of advice, and $200k a week standby retainers they paid for months on end. The evidence had the billed hours and the names of the contracting beaureaucrat's responsible redacted. Why? No state secrets, just the PMO office keeping embarrassing facts from public scrutiny.

Watching those hearings made me sad.

I would say that's debatable.
Well let’s debate; we went from a $20 glass of orange juice to…..freakin millions, infrastructure minister quits because she was getting bullied? no she lost track of hundreds of millions of dollars, Butts quits, Wilson Raybold, Caesar-Chavannes, Morneau and Philpot all because of his lies, not to mention any charity he gets close to and hmm have they ever once answered a question with a straight answer or just a real answer, how many times has he apologized when caught lying again and again and again, then there are all the court cases against him ending in NDA’s, transparency? yes it’s exponentially!

Well let’s debate; we went from a $20 glass of orange juice to…..freakin millions, infrastructure minister quits because she was getting bullied? no she lost track of hundreds of millions of dollars, Butts quits, Wilson Raybold, Caesar-Chavannes, Morneau and Philpot all because of his lies, not to mention any charity he gets close to and hmm have they ever once answered a question with a straight answer or just a real answer, how many times has he apologized when caught lying again and again and again, then there are all the court cases against him ending in NDA’s, transparency? yes it’s exponentially!
The US has a guy with a record like that. Enough people love him, he might be their next President... but running things from the Bighouse, not Whitehouse.⁸

Lock him up?

And the US guy gets a federal indictment, so if he becomes president he can pardon himself . That’s a system .

Trudeau is Teflon coated , however Canada is different than the US , saying sorry here is all that is required.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Yup. Hence debatable.

Harper was not all sunshine and fairy dust. Is trudeau worse maybe, but hardly "exponentially".

Maybe? I don’t think you know what that word means.

Back
Top Bottom