Prince Philip passes 2 months before 100 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Prince Philip passes 2 months before 100

Comments on Twitter are gold but I’ll keep this free of them for now.

There is a comment going around on reddit with un-PC quotes he's said in the past.
Personally, i just found most of them hilarious. obviously things you couldn't say today but different times back then.

So...he came to give a talk at my university when I was an undergrad. Students got thrown out for shouting “go on Phil, give us a kebab”.

Humour as one sees fit but what will the funeral arrangements be under Covid rules?

My mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer around thanksgiving 2004 and the fear was spending Christmas either with her in an emergency ward or at a funeral. She held out until after New Years and we were spared the double agony.

What do you get for someone who only has a week or two to live?

The royals aren't the only ones with the problem but the solution will be more public.

RIP

New tinder profile from “palace pensioner”, says she’s independently wealthy and likes long walks with corgis, horse racing and hoarding the wealth of the little people. Looking for a toyboy that's related in someway.

New tinder profile from “palace pensioner”, says she’s independently wealthy and likes long walks with corgis, horse racing and hoarding the wealth of the little people. Looking for a toyboy that's related in someway.
I would be all over it if there was a chance I was related enough to inherit something

Sent from my Chesterfield using my thumbs

I briefly thought "Meh, royalty, what has he done for the world?" earlier today, but when you read his full story, he actually did a lot. Respect.

I liked the way he shot tigers and then headed up world conservation charities. Or the way that he asked english students in Asia if they weren’t worried that they would get “slitty eyed” if they stayed too long.

1618019369862.jpeg

"Get me a beer. I don't care what kind it is, just get me a beer!" On being offered the finest Italian wines by PM Giuliano Amato at a dinner in Rome in 2000.

"Just take the F'n picture"

How can you not have liked him....a 'normal' royal

Back
Top Bottom