Post your cocktails and wines! | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post your cocktails and wines!

mbroyda

Most of those Carmeneres are great wines for the price. I picked up the 94 rated Aconcagua Alto one for $20 and it’s really good.
yeah, im a big fan of Carmaneres.

did you know that Chileans thought they were raising Merlot grapes initially because they are so similar in taste and appearance, and they only discovered that is was a different grape when they started genetic testing of grapes in the mid 90s

jc100

yeah, im a big fan of Carmaneres.

did you know that Chileans thought they were raising Merlot grapes initially because they are so similar in taste and appearance, and they only discovered that is was a different grape when they started genetic testing of grapes in the mid 90s
Didn't know that. So it’s a distinct varietal?

jc100

Meiomi Californian Pinot Noir. Some really really classy wines at good price points about. This is silky smooth, absolutely lovely, a great example of what happens when you grow the right grapes in the right climate!

mbroyda

Meiomi Californian Pinot Noir. Some really really classy wines at good price points about. This is silky smooth, absolutely lovely, a great example of what happens when you grow the right grapes in the right climate!
not a huge fan of California Pinot to be honest, i prefer the stuff from Burgundy, was lucky enough to try this bottle last year, its completely different than what you would expect from a current release Pinot noit

jc100

not a huge fan of California Pinot to be honest, i prefer the stuff from Burgundy, was lucky enough to try this bottle last year, its completely different than what you would expect from a current release Pinot noit

how much did that set you back?

Top Bottom