Pickup Trucks | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pickup Trucks

I hope that thing requires some sort of special license...and WTF is it even allowed on a public road...
Possibly need a "D" license. Not sure for a private owned vehicle.

Class G. Allowed to drive any car, van or small truck or combination of vehicle and towed vehicle up to 11,000 kilograms, provided the towed vehicle is not over 4,600 kilograms.

A Class D license lets you drive:
  • a truck with a gross weight or registered gross weight of more than 11,000 kg (24,000 lbs)
  • any truck or truck and towed vehicle combination of more than 11,000 kg (24,000 lbs) gross weight or registered gross weight, provided the towed vehicle is not over 4,600 kg (10,000 lbs).

Anybody want a TRX? Only 200k…

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
Pretty good deals and rates at the moment for buyers imo.
Dealer called me last week to let me know mine's been built but is awaiting a software update offsite. Maybe April......

I saw 0% interest rates show up yesterday on Chevy...25% off Dodge RAM1500 trucks in Scarborough driving by a dealer, and I'm seeing full lots.

Unfortunately my Maverick 'want' isn't waning, but I am waning off the hybrid model and just considering going with an Ecoboost AWD model with a 4k tow package. But I really don't need a truck lol.

A hell of a lot of RE agents are going with trucks now. It is viewed as an acceptable vehicle even if they never ever use it as a truck. If the agent shows up in a Kia, clients think they suck at their job. A truck may be cheaper than a prestige brand but it isn't looked down upon.
Remember the days when a truck was like - a truck?
There's a mid 80's pickup on my street. Incredible how much smaller they were. And with a tailgate height that's user friendly.

Remember the days when a truck was like - a truck?
There's a mid 80's pickup on my street. Incredible how much smaller they were. And with a tailgate height that's user friendly.
This is what appeals to me about the Mav…a pint sized truck.

This is what I found near our place…

9C4F13BA-2D4F-45DB-B191-1FBADAB43F1F.jpeg

FC2CD6E9-1F2B-4140-BD79-DE6A1E16729C.jpeg

But this isn’t flashy…just functional.

Last edited:
This is what appeals to me about the Mav…a pint sized truck.

This is what I found near our place…

View attachment 66596

View attachment 66597

But this isn’t flashy…just functional.
They can be flashy and still more functional than new trucks. Wider wheels make a huge difference in appearance (although most of the pics below couldn't pass safety with too much wheel poke).

5teyh0eqk8391.jpg

9ec9f058c45567ba09f6f33c74b4c02f.jpg

cc73f4_6271a2d423b84d39bd17f68053e663e6_mv2.jpg

Wow good to know! Probably cheaper than trading in the GTI but highly doubtful wife would drive that!

Wow good to know! Probably cheaper than trading in the GTI but highly doubtful wife would drive that!
Aren't they all standard? With tiny motors, an automatic would be painful. Probably an interesting platform for EV conversion. Pretty simple and accessible and you could build a flat battery that raised the bed ~4". Not ideal but simple.

its RHD and manual.
Aren't they all standard? With tiny motors, an automatic would be painful. Probably an interesting platform for EV conversion. Pretty simple and accessible and you could build a flat battery that raised the bed ~4". Not ideal but simple.
Would make an awesome vehicle for my new venture with dad! Although his E350 is plenty, so it would just be a more fun hauler than anything.

They can be flashy and still more functional than new trucks. Wider wheels make a huge difference in appearance (although most of the pics below couldn't pass safety with too much wheel poke).

5teyh0eqk8391.jpg

9ec9f058c45567ba09f6f33c74b4c02f.jpg

cc73f4_6271a2d423b84d39bd17f68053e663e6_mv2.jpg

They get excellent results in frontal crash test - apparently after the test, rear licence plates are fully legible.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

This one comes with a Ruckus.....

They should have the ruckus on a hitch mount with the rear wheel dragging. When you want more acceleration, pull a cable and the ruckus adds to the available power.

Back
Top Bottom