Panigale R Superleggera | GTAMotorcycle.com

Panigale R Superleggera

koorosh

If you think Panigale R is the ultimate sport bike, you are wrong. Superleggera panigale weights 40lb less and got 25 more horsepower at double the price!

Read more.

Wow, pulling 40 lbs out of a bike isn't easy. Only 100 going to US, sadly I'll probably never see one of these.

One of these.

Last edited:
Better deal than Honda's vapour V4. But... the Panigale isn't proving itself too well in the hands of mere mortals...

Better deal than Honda's vapour V4. But... the Panigale isn't proving itself too well in the hands of mere mortals...

It hasn't proved itself in world superbike either.

It does not need to. It's a Ducati.
That is a trophy to one up your biker buddies.
It is not intended for them to ride really.

These companies have entered into the era that ppl are stupid and driven by greed and the need to feel important by the things they have.

Someone paid $10,000 for the new gold color iPhone 5.
Do you see the trend? It is for those types of people not your type.

These companies have entered into the era that ppl are stupid and driven by greed and the need to feel important by the things they have.

While I agree with your post not all people are like that. Some people appreciate it for what it is or just genuinely like it. Rare but it does happen.

Desmo over this though :thumbup:

It does not need to. It's a Ducati.
That is a trophy to one up your biker buddies.
It is not intended for them to ride really.

Someone paid $10,000 for the new gold color iPhone 5.
Do you see the trend? It is for those types of people not your type.

LOL. Do you really think this is any different than the past? We haven't entered into any "new" era.

History repeats itself.

LOL. Do you really think this is any different than the past? We haven't entered into any "new" era.

History repeats itself.

I would think we're into a new era by the intensity of it and the acceptance of it as normal behaviour. People are influenced by what they observe. Humility and simple living isn't shoved into our faces on a minute-by-minute basis as other lifestyles are. That would be bad for the economy.

History repeats itself.

True, however history did not have nuclear devices and Styrofoam or fishing nets that extend for miles upon miles or the boats that can take humans out that far and for prolonged period of times. History did not have bulldozers to flatten rain forests.

History did not have the power to wreak what one man/woman can do in a minute that it took weeks/months/years to do.
History did not have industry generating pollution as we do today.
Hell, did history even have as many cows as we do today?:D

By invite only. 500 world wide.
Official price and specs to be announced tomorrow, Oct 7th.

Doesn't quite conform to homologated WSBK rules so this is either a first round of production with more to come, or a race rep release of what they are currently running in WBSK.

oooooooooooooor WSBK may be bending the rules to allow the new Superleggera into next year's series.

Last edited:
I would think we're into a new era by the intensity of it and the acceptance of it as normal behaviour. People are influenced by what they observe. Humility and simple living isn't shoved into our faces on a minute-by-minute basis as other lifestyles are. That would be bad for the economy.

Humility and simple living...does that include your ranting on a forum?? Hahhaha.

To close to the bone? So sorry. Pictures at 11?

Not sure what that means but you can make tons of money buy tons of stuff and still live simple and with humility...You also can be an anonymous underachieving bitter guy trying to be clever and try to make yourself feel better by saying to close to the bone......:D

Last edited:
Not sure what that means but you can make tons of money buy tons of stuff and still live simple and with humility...You also can be an anonymous underachieving bitter guy trying to be clever and try to make yourself feel better by saying to close to the bone......:D

Righty then, close to the bone it was:D Oops. Please don't beat me up, we all know you're the toughest mofo on this site. And be a dear, for benefit of new members continue with the regular reminders.
Making tons of money? Tons of stuff? Sexual vacations? All good. I enjoy our little chats.

Righty then, close to the bone it was:D Oops. Please don't beat me up, we all know you're the toughest mofo on this site. And be a dear, for benefit of new members continue with the regular reminders.
Making tons of money? Tons of stuff? Sexual vacations? All good. I enjoy our little chats.

And by your logic my response is close to the bone as it did illicit this response from you, thanks for confirming you are an anonymous underachieving bitter guy:Doh please help me with humility and the simple life i so crave

Back
Top Bottom