Panigale R Superleggera | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Panigale R Superleggera

Don't worry they will soon be getting I4 engines if they want to get on the MotoGp podium again.

...but Honda's engine is a V4. Honda went with very short connecting rods and very low heads to compact the engine and move it forward in the chassis -they basically beat Ducati at their own game, plus the seamless transmission, add a little Mark Marques...

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/08/0...egree-v-four-engine-motogp-racing-technology/

MotoGP engine design cannot be dissociated from bike handling, the whole package has to be thought out as one.

That or beaten with an ugly stick, or fat sister, or whatever you called the one bike that doesn't look like anything else.

Just because something looks different doesn't mean it's aesthetically pleasing. Take every Buell ever built, for example.

Just because something looks different doesn't mean it's aesthetically pleasing. Take every Buell ever built, for example.

I never said it did ... beauty in the eye of the beholder and all ... just don't go slaggin ducati for pushing out japanese copies ... they make interesting and original-looking bikes as well (Multi, Monster, Diavel)

In this thread: Hipsters hate on Ducati

Only the ones that actually start when you turn the key.
Y'know, the ones they don't have the means to own anyway.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by CafeRay

Modern Ducatis are really lacking in style, they used to take a different path, but now they are indistinguishable from Japanese SS bikes.

Don't worry they will soon be getting I4 engines if they want to get on the MotoGp podium again.

Do you just recycle other people's thoughts in a failed attempt to look nonconformist & witty, or do you occasionally have an original thought of your own to rant about?

Only the ones that actually start when you turn the key.
Y'know, the ones they don't have the means to own anyway.

Do you just recycle other people's thoughts in a failed attempt to look nonconformist & witty, or do you occasionally have an original thought of your own to rant about?

1. WTH are you taking about?
2. You failed to realize I was referencing his hypocrisy where he stated that he is against the modern electronics on bikes.

Carry on raging against the government and the Police. I enjoy reading your comments:cool::D

Senna is a brand now, as long as the product fits the brand image they will put a sticker on it.

im on the wait list for the upcoming "Moto Guzzi V7 'Depends Edition'"

depends5_answer_3_xlarge1.jpg

Last edited:
Owners will have to assemble it themselves :lmao:
Ducati_Project_1201.14.jpg

Senna is a brand now, as long as the product fits the brand image they will put a sticker on it.

It is a brand for a charitable foundation. If they but his name on the bike, the foundation gets money.
Interesting: one of the board members for the Senna foundation is Alain Prost,

From some industry insider over on the Pani forum

73201d1381598244-panigale-r-superleggera-image.jpg

*Edit* Actually, this pic is also up on the Asphalt and Rubber site too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom