Need a snowblower....recommendations? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need a snowblower....recommendations?

Guess it's time to revisit this thread....quit my FIFO job and am coming home full time by the end of this week. 2 years has come and gone.

This will be difficult transitioning back to a 9-5! But it'll be nice to see the kids each day...wife...depends on the day I guess lol

Actually started wondering if a small ATV with a snow plow would make sense in our situation....9 car driveway....

Guess it's time to revisit this thread....quit my FIFO job and am coming home full time by the end of this week. 2 years has come and gone.

This will be difficult transitioning back to a 9-5! But it'll be nice to see the kids each day...wife...depends on the day I guess lol

Actually started wondering if a small ATV with a snow plow would make sense in our situation....9 car driveway....
Who needs a snowblower now? Use the strong polak back :) Just move snow instead of working out and that frees up space in the garage for cars.

Who needs a snowblower now? Use the strong polak back :) Just move snow instead of working out and that frees up space in the garage for cars.
Out here it's "Stronk like bear, smart like streetcar!" I still don't have room in the garage for one yet. This year was supposed to be the year to redo the garage.

Parents were planning on selling the cottage, and I was going to inherit that snow blower...COVID came...cottage wasn't put on the market...and now I have lots of snow to deal with in the very near future!

Being a cheap mofo I suspect I'll wrestle with a shovel this season, and buy a new/used one in the new year.

Do you want a toy you can ride or a real machine?
If you want a real machine a small walk behind Gravely tractor is still the right tool for all season landscape maintenance jobs.

How about the ATV with a snow plow :unsure:

at least the gravely has a PTO
LoL true....both are 100% overkill for my needs when a shovel and some muscle will do the trick. But it’s nice to think of these things.

save up and buy a decent machine. And buy the most hp you can justify, once a year its the DUMP, and that's all that matters. My 5hp 2stage was fine, 8hp would have been better

LoL true....both are 100% overkill for my needs when a shovel and some muscle will do the trick. But it’s nice to think of these things.
I have a old 24hp new Holland with a snow blower on it. All I use it for is snow cost me 1000 dollars and has lasted 5 winters so far. Leaks a bit of oil I have a new engine for it in the garage but probably won't bother changing it until it gives up completely. Could be another 10 years at this rate didn't even start it last winter.

Sent from my KFONWI using Tapatalk

@Trials What's a Gravely go for new? None of the shops seem to have prices. Does that mean I can't afford?

Last edited:
Where we snagged our used softub there are a whack of used snow blowers.

On the Hamilton mountain. The guy who fixes them up is on the spectrum but he very mechanically inclined and adept.

Their listing:

Please view this ad:

LAWNMOWERS SNOWBLOWERS BIKES ALL KINDS ,

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom