My Ridgeline | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

My Ridgeline

Never really got the point of that car...and I'm a Honda fanboy throughout the years. Just seems odd.

It was the era of the hybrid sedan. Remember the Venza? The old Pacifica? Enter the Crosstour.

For those ppl that wanted a more minivan/suv flare but still wanted the car like experience.

Obviously the concept never took off as all those particular models are dead.

really? I didn't think it'd be that easy....hell this may combine a 'fun' and 'functional' vehicle in one...
Here is apr data for reference. They get 320 at the wheels with tune, turbo, downpipe and intercooler. Intercooler should not matter on the street in ontario. The gains you can make cheaply on turbo cars are crazy.

18_tsi_ea888_gen3_mqb_awd_s0_vs_is38_apr_dp_93_cw.png

Better off and readily available on used market Accord CrossTour "wagon" .

Will be more reliable than the other cars on that list.

I'm as close to a Honda guy as you are, but that CrossTour is fugly.
And this coming from a guy who wanted a 1985 Civic wagon.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Here is apr data for reference. They get 320 at the wheels with tune, turbo, downpipe and intercooler. Intercooler should not matter on the street in ontario. The gains you can make cheaply on turbo cars are crazy.

18_tsi_ea888_gen3_mqb_awd_s0_vs_is38_apr_dp_93_cw.png
Well hell....I may have to go drive one next time I'm home. All that power and reliability from a 1.8T you say....

True. Too bad there are so few nice wagons out there...BMW 328XI, Volvo V60, VW Sportwagen, Golf Wagon, MB E55 (goregous), AUDI A4....all very expensive but true wagons. Wish we had more options here. Hell even the Accord Wagon in the US is a nice car I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

You forgot Toyota Matrix!

CVT. And they have an oddball tire size and load rating.

The old boxy Transit Connect used an engine and hoary old 4 speed automatic from a distant-past Focus. The more stylish newer ones borrow (base non-ecoboost) engine and 6 speed automatic (originally) or 8 speed automatic (new ones) from the Escape.
It’s a city work truck. Rarely hits 80kmh, and carries 500lbs of big but light equipment. Work trucks are a bit like hammers - The simpler the better.

I'm as close to a Honda guy as you are, but that CrossTour is fugly.
And this coming from a guy who wanted a 1985 Civic wagon.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Yeah, the Honda CrossTour is an oddball design. It's almost like the Pontiac Aztek meets the Porsche Panini --it's not an SUV --it's not a sedan --it's not a stationwagon. It's a blob.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Yeah, the Honda CrossTour is an oddball design. It's almost like the Pontiac Aztek meets the Porsche Panini --it's not an SUV --it's not a sedan --it's not a stationwagon. It's a blob.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

There's a story that emergency crews stumble upon what they thought was a wreck of a crash at the side of the road.

Nope, it was just a Pontiac Aztec pulled over!

There's a story that emergency crews stumble upon what they thought was a wreck of a crash at the side of the road.

Nope, it was just a Pontiac Aztec pulled over!

I started my career with Pontiac back in 2001, I sold those new. For its time it was pretty innovative in some of its tech/features and rode and handled nicely for an suv.

As far as it looks, well if it had the chance to evolve...
IMG_0263.JPG

Already getting comments like "not a real truck", "based on honda odyssey", "who bought a baby truck". They are coming from ppl who don't even own trucks. LOL.
No different from people telling me 'get a real motorcycle', 'why'd you buy a toy' when I had my 125/250/500...some are just idiots.

Especially those that don't have any truck lol. Tell them 'sure I'll buy one, when can you send the money for me to what YOU think I should drive?'

Mind you this is from a guy who doesn't know if he's man enough to buy a Miata/MX-5.

Some of them can look pretty badass when lightly breathed on. I'm not a fan of the appearance of the Need for Speed treatment or stock Jelly bean models. Recent ones looked ok stock.
I'm torn between the NB/NC models. Coming home in a few days so will try and drive both.

The 135 I drove got sold, apparently to a dealer, then I called the dealer...and he sold it as well. FML.

Back
Top Bottom