My Ridgeline | GTAMotorcycle.com

My Ridgeline

black_CG2

Here it is! I am already looking for a ramp and bed extender. Otherwise, will keep it pretty stock. Actually, I need a rear view camera.

I have straps, so I need to learn how to secure 4x8 drywalls and plywood on the bed. I have also been called back to work tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Thank you for suggestions and advice guys. I learn so much from forums as opposed to social media. RL4.jpgRL3.jpgRL2.jpgRL1.jpgRL5.jpgRL4.jpgRL3.jpgRL2.jpgRL1.jpgRL5.jpg

Nice! I like it! Congrats! Care to share approx price as I may be in the market for one soon enough.

Nice
what year is it?

enjoy, it looks like you got the last year or so of that generation as it has the updates and improvements

also there is a Ridgeline forum out there that has insane amounts of details and info you'd ever want to know about this truck. can't remember what the forum is called, but its out there.

A 2011 w/ 179K for $10,400 certified? How's the Carfax?
Almost sounds too good to be true, great deal IMO!
2 owners and clean carfax. Most people were turned off because the truck was very dirty. I bought it and cleaned it up. Now its all good.

My brother was looking for a truck around 15 and was getting nowhere. Great buy cg2.

Thanks!

I bought my Matrix for $4000 last year. I sold it for $5500 this year. Same story. Matrix was dirty as hell and buyers would run.

Congrats! Picked up my first bike with a borrowed Ridgeline, good memories.

good job @black_CG2 I'm typically running shy from vehicles over 100k as I've always been of the 'that's when problems start' but know many many people that go way beyond that.
Bought my Pilot 6 years ago with 190k
At 270k now, spent less than $1k / year for upkeep

The engine will outlast the body

I remember someone on here always saying to buy a Honda, but I can't seem to recall who... LMFAO

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I don't preach it here often enough, but Toyota is the other top brand for quality, reliability, and longevity.
My brother bought a new Corolla a few years ago. So many problems and crap attitude from dealers that he has sworn off ever buying a toyota again.

You make me wonder why I keep buying 50K F150's , but so many of my buddies are ex ford plant guys I feel compelled to help top up pensions LOL
50K? Buddies don't get you in on the "plan"?
You can buy whatever your heart desires. Our pensions won't be going anywhere ?

Back
Top Bottom