Muskoka Fall Colours & Rapids - Monday Oct 11 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muskoka Fall Colours & Rapids - Monday Oct 11

I suspect there's only a bunch of Old Farts left on this forum.
Based on the fact most of us talk in full sentences, with punctuation, and no short forms, yeah, the average age has to be north of 40.

NGL, i can brly get sum of the stuf i c the millenials sharing in all their usual plcs, it's sus. Guess I'm not woke enough, bruh.

Anyhow, enjoy the ride all - I'll be leading another group doing an east to west Algonquin loop that day.

So sorry everyone, but some important family stuff has just come up and now I will need to be around and available - meaning I'm unable to ride next weekend.

I might be able to do a ride later in October, but until the family stuff gets sorted out I can't really commit to it.

If anyone else wants to take this over and lead the ride next weekend, please do!
I have the gpx files with all the gas stops and everything marked out which I am happy to share.

My apologies again, but life happens:)

no worries bro, hope all is well

Thanks - it's all good - just don't want to try and commit to a ride like this and then have to cancel it the day before, which is very likely right now.
Lot's of riding time left this year and beyond:)

But I hope people get out and do this route at some point - it should be lots of fun and maybe much quieter on a weekday too.

So sorry everyone, but some important family stuff has just come up and now I will need to be around and available - meaning I'm unable to ride next weekend.

I might be able to do a ride later in October, but until the family stuff gets sorted out I can't really commit to it.

If anyone else wants to take this over and lead the ride next weekend, please do!
I have the gpx files with all the gas stops and everything marked out which I am happy to share.

My apologies again, but life happens:)
Might join you on that "other weekend" if that's okay

Weather Permitting, Can I join this run?

4th season, can operate spirited riding if required, prefer non-raining days only restriction I have for my ability.

Last edited:
Also, some of the routes are familiar in a car in a fast pace. I have not tried riding the route. Thank you. fingers crossed.

Shane I'd like to try and make this ride if space is available. ToSlow what time you head out? Maybe I'd meet you in Mt Forest.

Shane I'd like to try and make this ride if space is available. ToSlow what time you head out? Maybe I'd meet you in Mt Forest.
Sure come along. A few people are interested it seems so far.
FYI - I had planned this ride earlier but family commitments came up and I couldn't go. Not sure if @ToSlow is hoping to come for this one or not, because his earlier post was about the ride I bailed on.

Sure come along. A few people are interested it seems so far.
FYI - I had planned this ride earlier but family commitments came up and I couldn't go. Not sure if @ToSlow is hoping to come for this one or not, because his earlier post was about the ride I bailed on.
My plan is to join, work wants me to fly in a week early.
That’s on Sunday, will know for sure on Friday

Back
Top Bottom