Muskoka Fall Colours & Rapids - Monday Oct 11 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muskoka Fall Colours & Rapids - Monday Oct 11

5q7aka.jpg

What the hell does the Goldwing starter pack look like.

Funny on the ODSC dualsport rides I've done with it or the trip to the bitter end of the Trans Taiga I didn't see too many guys playing shuffle board, but then again I didn't see any KTMs either. Just saying.

Funny on the ODSC dualsport rides I've done with it or the trip to the bitter end of the Trans Taiga I didn't see too many guys playing shuffle board, but then again I didn't see any KTMs either. Just saying.

All our dual sport rides are littered with KTMs. I think close to half of the bikes on the trails are KTMs.

No KTMs must be an Ontario thing.

BC = ballers club

All our dual sport rides are littered with KTMs. I think close to half of the bikes on the trails are KTMs.

No KTMs must be an Ontario thing.
Once you get north of Orillia you're more likely to see a moose or a bear than a KTM.

The Ontario KTM dealer network is their Achilles heel, the furthest north they go is Angus -- 10 miles south of Barrie, there isn't a single dealer outside the flatlands of south Ontario.

DDCD8292-3C86-4658-B59D-1F54BBFBF106.jpegI did a long loop across 118, up 35, through Algonquin, Barry’s Bay, Combermere, etc. Roads everywhere were pretty clear. All the parking lots in the park were full but 60 itself was pretty empty. Colours looked ok but a lot has fallen, so much that I didn’t even stop to take a photo. Colours better southeast I found but 23c in October for a full day of riding was excellent.

Can you send me a route please
Who are you asking for a route from?
Me or someone else?

If me, then the Google Maps route is in the first post, or if you need a gpx file then send me your email address and I can email it to you.

Back
Top Bottom