Monitoring software for cell phones | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monitoring software for cell phones

Hi, I'm here for the gangbang
Here-for-the-gangbang-old-school-todd-phillips.jpg

To repeat...

Whether or not she's doing anything... if you spy on her phone and she finds out, you are TOAST.

Whatever you do, please document everything, and then provide us with an update when it all blows up. kthxbye

At least put some effort into the trollin' man...jeese

SPOT tracker in her car - "Oooh, so thats where it went" if she finds it? Look at cellphone bills?

Whatever you do, please document everything, and then provide us with an update when it all blows up. kthxbye

Just call the "cheaters" guy lol
you can run up to her car with another dude in it with the cameras all rolling and call her out lol

Just call the "cheaters" guy lol
you can run up to her car with another dude in it with the cameras all rolling and call her out lol

Didn't that guy get stabbed once? Most likely staged but I recall an episode where he caught a cheater on a boat and the guy pulled out a knife and stabbed him.

First the cellphone, then the car gps tracker, then the NSA style bugging of her office....

OR

Does OP let it all happen and wait to find out some results?
Hopefully he ain't the father.

Youre-not-the-father.gif

But that's the point. If you have any reason to be suspicious your relationship is already compromised so time to move on and find a better partner. The fact you are wanting to track her is just the icing on the cake.
Disagree, these days you have to go into any relationship not trusting the person, keeping your eyes closed just means you are going to be taken for a fool for longer.

Time only tells if you are able to trust the person or not.

I know most people will disagree but that is the reason why cheating sites are doing so well.

Tell her you need her iTunes password because you want to download some songs from her purchased account (or some other bs). Then use that password and login info for the find my iPhone app.

Tell her you need her iTunes password because you want to download some songs from her purchased account (or some other bs). Then use that password and login info for the find my iPhone app.

I dont use iphone, so not sure how this works, what does the find my iphone app do?

I dont use iphone, so not sure how this works, what does the find my iphone app do?

It allows you to login from any web broswer, and do as it says "find the iPhone". It will use the GPS or Signal triangulation to give you an idea of where the phone is (on a map). Use that information how you want.

findmyiphone.png

Whatever you do, please document everything, and then provide us with an update when it all blows up.

+1
:happy1:

Back
Top Bottom