Monitoring software for cell phones | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monitoring software for cell phones

SONIC

Anyone have any experience with cell phone monitoring apps or software? I think my girlfriend may be up to something so want to put something on her phone and see if my suspicions are true.

just get out now.. as soon as you start doing things like this,, its done.

please pass on her contact info first though!

When the two of you don't trust eachother, it doesn't really matter if either of you is screwing around or have evidence to prove it, you have a big problem anyways.

When the two of you don't trust eachother, it doesn't really matter if either of you is screwing around or have evidence to prove it, you have a big problem anyways.

Sure it does, then I know if I should break up with her.

Sure it does, then I know if I should break up with her.

But that's the point. If you have any reason to be suspicious your relationship is already compromised so time to move on and find a better partner. The fact you are wanting to track her is just the icing on the cake.

If you dont trust her, you should break up with her.

but,.... just going out on a limb here being about a month out from Christmas, is it possible she may be secrestive about some things around gift planning, perhaps you have a birthday coming?

if you feel it is far more nefarious, call it quits now, you are already done :cheers:

I appreciate the advice, but that's not what i'm looking for.

Does anyone have experience with cell phone monitoring apps or software?

If my number shows up, it's all business related phone calls and sexting.

This has bad news written all over it.
ElCPi.gif

Ditch the chick. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym.

I believe if you have google latitude on a phone you can share location

OP have you tried talking to your gf?? I know it sounds ridiculous but trust me it actually works!

plus if you're at the stage of such mistrust....sorry but these things have a way of taking over and then you'll look for other signs of her not being faithful.

Unless you own the phone doing such a thing may be considered wiretapping and thus illegal. If you don't trust her tell her as much and move on.

In case you haven't gotten the point yet.

Back
Top Bottom