Monitoring software for cell phones | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monitoring software for cell phones

Agree that no good can come of this.

It allows you to login from any web broswer, and do as it says "find the iPhone". It will use the GPS or Signal triangulation to give you an idea of where the phone is (on a map). Use that information how you want.

findmyiphone.png

Does this app keep a log of the locations or does it only give you the location of where it is at that very moment?

Disagree, these days you have to go into any relationship not trusting the person, keeping your eyes closed just means you are going to be taken for a fool for longer.

Time only tells if you are able to trust the person or not.

I know most people will disagree but that is the reason why cheating sites are doing so well.

+1

Exactly, i am no fool, I'm pretty confident something's up. So why just call her out and ask, she'll just deny?

I want to catch her in the act with actual proof. If my suspicions are wrong, oh well, no harm done, life goes on.

So you catch her. Then what?

Abuse? Public shaming? Cyber threats?

Would she split if she knew you were thinking about doing this to her?

Is it worth it? If life can go on then she is not the one for you. End it and quit wasting time.

Agree that no good can come of this.
I'll know if my girlfriend is cheating or not.

In the end i'll get an answer, it's a win/win. If shes honest and everything she says she is, all good, if it turns out shes a cheating whore, again, all good, i dump her *** and embarass her in the process.

Don't bother replying to me. Your colours just came shining through.

So you catch her. Then what?

Abuse? Public shaming? Cyber threats?

Would she split if she knew you were thinking about doing this to her?

Is it worth it? If life can go on then she is not the one for you. End it and quit wasting time.

No abuse or threats, but definately shame....

Would she split, ya probably, but would rather lose her than not know if she's cheating or not, because it sure is looking like it.

Yes it is worth it, cause I don't like being played, do you? Does anyone? So yes, for me it's worth it.

Thanks for asking questions I've already answered and why i've decided to pursue this.

No problem, thanks for playing these ****** bag games and posting em here.

I'll know if my girlfriend is cheating or not.

In the end i'll get an answer, it's a win/win. If shes honest and everything she says she is, all good, if it turns out shes a cheating whore, again, all good, i dump her *** and embarass her in the process.

How are you going to embarrass you??

If she's cheating,, YOU are the one that's coming up short somewhere unfortunately.

You don't like being played??? LMAO,, play on,, playa,,

No matter WHAT you do to her,, she's still being railed by someone else, so you're the one that should be embarrassed, especially due to the silly plot you're trying to hatch.

Women leave/break up with you for lots of reasons.

They cheat because you are boring!!!

How are you going to embarrass you??

If she's cheating,, YOU are the one that's coming up short somewhere unfortunately.

You don't like being played??? LMAO,, play on,, playa,,

No matter WHAT you do to her,, she's still being railed by someone else, so you're the one that should be embarrassed, especially due to the silly plot you're trying to hatch.

Women leave/break up with you for lots of reasons.

They cheat because you are boring!!!

Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world where one would think that if you do all the right things, are adequate, or great in bed or whatever that they'll stay forever. Some people are just ****ed, they'll never be happy, so they're always looking. Well that's the person I believe I am starting to see, so, if it's true, I want to prove it.

How old are you guys, and how long have you been together? Unless you have a ring in your pocket, and NEED to know, ditch her. Chance are pretty solid that you two are going to break up anyway.

Back
Top Bottom