Mississauga Vs. Toronto women | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mississauga Vs. Toronto women

Maybe, but how would she know my kawk is smaller if she hasn't seen it? For all she knows I could be packing more meat than Oscar Mayer...

LOL, I don't know, chief.
I'm just speculating as any guy out there. Look at Jay-z, I have no idea how he score Beyoncé

How do you find Mississauga vs. Toronto women?

Toronto women are known to be cold - it's a stone cold fact even if your good looking; Mississauga women (GTA) I would assume follow under this pretext since its "Greater Toronto area".

I never spent too much time in Mississauga; I spend my time in Toronto whenever I'm out and going about my thing. I find Toronto women to be rather uptight, even if your a good looking male. I've been to Mississauga twice in the last week (all time record), and after talking with some swag mississauga women (24-33), I just had this thought in the back of my mind that Mississauga women react different to the simple art of conversation than Toronto women. These women were completely eye-******** me (which isn't abnormal, get it a lot in Montreal .. but not as much as I'd like in Toronto..still having trouble adapting to my surroundings); chatting me up and 1 could tell the bartender was kind a little unimpressed I didn't ask for her phone number after saying goodbye.

I understand its a small sample size, and a theory at best.. Then again, maybe it's all the remarks I've heard about Mississauga women since I learned curse words summed up in 1 word; Easy.

What do you think ?

images

THe worst is when a chick rejects you and than 6 months later you run into her and she's with some guy who makes half the money you do, is twice as ugly as you, and twice as fat and you can't help but scratch your head and think to yourself "WHAAAAT THEEEE FAAAAAWK?"

muahhaahahahahah

PS. There are literally zero hot chicks in Brampton.

Yes there are. Canonball, Locomotion and another strip club have them..:D
Where I live in Pickering, there are tons of hot young ladies. There is NO FRILLS at Port Union, all the cashiers are either in their teens or early 20's...yes they all HOT!

Last edited:
Where are all the hot guys? Willing to broaden my viewing range 24-45, 200km radius.

Where are all the hot guys? Willing to broaden my viewing range 24-45, 200km radius.

So I'm in Starbucks..two middle-aged women are in there..they're looking around..and one says to the other (I'm close enough to hear them..) "Well, there aren't any hot guys in here!! Let's go!" Well lemme tell ya THAT left a mark... So yeah, nothing to see here..move along..

THe worst is when a chick rejects you and than 6 months later you run into her and she's with some guy who makes half the money you do, is twice as ugly as you, and twice as fat and you can't help but scratch your head and think to yourself "WHAAAAT THEEEE FAAAAAWK?"

Remember when she said it's always all about you? And you never listen? And you're a ******? Umm..just saying..that mighta be an indicator... :)

OP, I think there's a little truth to it. Toronto girls are a lot more snobby than mtl chicks & slightly more snobby than out-of-city girls. There are alright girls in the city that wouldn't give me a second look and hot chicks in Barrie, brampton, etc. that find me attractive. Toronto girls are a little gassed and that's what this city's known for. I personally still notice a difference the odd time I'm in Sauga.

Sorry, happily married.

Oh, wait... 45 is the cutoff? I'm too old for you anyway. :D

I'm 28 according to my drivers license. I'm not very mature though. How anyone thinks it's a good idea to let me ride a superbike is beyond me. That's like giving a monkey the keys to an amusement park.

Back
Top Bottom