MFing Oarfish!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

MFing Oarfish!!

roadtoruin

IT'S TRUE, i'm sold. Oarfish washing ashore are earthquake predictors. Was listening to coast to coast last night or the night before and some woman was predicting an earthquake would take place before oct 31 of this year and then started talking about oarfish and the 2 recent ones that have washed up in california and then today - holy **** 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan

and check out BBC report from 2 DAYS AGO.

MIND. BLOWN.

OarFish-big.jpg

respec' oarfish.

Good Guy Oarfish: GUYS THERE'S AN EARTHQUAKE! *suffocates*

Makes you wonder doesn't it? Do other living things besides humans know what's going on?? These fish live at depths man has never gone so maybe something happened.

Sent from my re-booted Motorola 550 flip-phone circa 1997

Is it an optical illusion or is the one fella sportin' boobs?

Good to eat?

There are significant earthquakes around the world every week.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...e,"list":true,"settings":false,"help":false}}
No doubt in my mind that animals are more attuned to nature than we are. Lots of reports of pets acting crazy or wildlife disappearing in advance of volcanoes and earthquakes and weather events.

Whether these li'l fishies got disoriented because they were tuned into an impending underwater earthquake is a bit of a stretch for me though. With the frequency of earthquakes, we would have to expect them to wash up on shore much more often, and even then it might be as a result of a past earthquake, a warning of an impending earthquake, or no relation to earthquakes at all.

With all the nuclear/toxic waste they dumped in the ocean back in the 50s no wonder they are finding stuff like this.

Coast to Coast is useless. Art Bell's new show, Dark Matter, is where it's at. There are also some pretty good local conspiracy radio shows, one from AM740 and one from AM640

Back
Top Bottom