Marco Muzzo | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marco Muzzo

Short in the wiring. Probably condensation/dew overnight and wiring damaged during the collision.

The evidence to watch out for is the blood sample, although there was another recent case where the defence tried to argue that the blood sample leaked and was unable to be tested for the drugs they alleged were in there and the judge basically said too bad so sad.

Last edited:
Short in the wiring. Probably condensation/dew overnight and wiring damaged during the collision.

Yeah, with the front-end damage the SRT-8 had, an electrical fire wouldn't be too surprising. Makes me wonder though - when police retains wrecks as evidence, do they ever attempt to try and remove or disconnect the battery?

The evidence to watch out for is the blood sample, although there was another recent case where the defence tried to argue that the blood sample leaked and was unable to be tested for the drugs they alleged were in there and the judge basically said too bad so sad.

That kind of ruling sounds like it would fall apart on appeal

I really do hope YRP is dotting their Is and crossing their Ts on this one

If ever a case calls for good police work it's this one. I don't want to spent the next two yrs. arguing sight lines online or with that obviously whore of a gold digger fiance.

Woah

If ever a case calls for good police work it's this one. I don't want to spent the next two yrs. arguing sight lines online or with that obviously whore of a gold digger fiance.

And the truth comes out. Inreb never scored a hot chick in his life and is bitter about it. Nice

Now we're getting into the aggravating factors that will have a heavy impact on sentencing.

Do I hear 8 to 10 years?
There was a 19 year old kid from Brooklin about 4 years ago that was passing three vehicles while cresting a hill in the rain on a two lane highway outside of Owen Sound.Three people were killed in a collision with an oncoming vehicle (two in the other car as well as his best friend in the passenger seat).He had not been drinking.He got one year in jail and was unsuccesful in an appeal.

Last edited:
That's not in any way a just punishment for killing four humans and injuring two others. Unfortunately the maximum sentence for vehicular manslaughter is 10 years; should be 10 years for each person killed to be served consecutively and a lifetime driving ban.

In Canada, impaired driving causing death, dangerous driving causing death, alcohol over 80 causing death, all have life imprisonment as a maximum sentence.

As for "just sentence", no sentence however severe will bring the dead back. Thew sentence in this one will be based on sentencing precedents set in case where other drivers have killed multiple victims while driving both stupid and impaired.

Google up Jonathan Pratt for his sentence when he ran into another car killing 3. Eight years in prison. His act was aggravated by his speeding (199 kmph) and his BAC being in the high .200 to .244 range. As well, his not guilty pleas and a defence suggesting that another person was behind the wheel at the time probably did little to suggest him showing remorse and taking responsibility for his acts. Muzzo hasn't entered a plea yet, but the other basic factors leading to the crash are similar.

Yeah, with the front-end damage the SRT-8 had, an electrical fire wouldn't be too surprising. Makes me wonder though - when police retains wrecks as evidence, do they ever attempt to try and remove or disconnect the battery?

My tow friend says that it is SOP to chop the battery cables on vehicles that are involved in heavy front end collisions to prevent issues like this guess there was a ton of fairy dust in the air or something with this one.

Ironically, I was having beers with my lawyer this afternoon.
His take, the previous charges this lad has had , speeding , phone, public drunk are provincial charges so he has no criminal past. If he lays low and looks ever so sorry and pleads guilty he'll get 8-10 and be out in 5. Maybe 3.
But if you plead guilty , your on the hook for the civil suit that will be coming. Cant say yeah I did that, but not this and that.
And he has no insurance, his vehicular and his personal insurance (if he was covered) are out if your convicted of a criminal offence.
This will cost the young man everything he thought was going to be his future.

"This will cost the young man everything he thought was going to be his future."

...and so it should. The victims lost their lives!

I wonder if it's ever happened where somebody just straight up says I'm obviously guilty and have zero interest in any bs.

The killer of Holly Jones pleaded guilty to first degree murder. No trial, straight to prison.

For this muppet, a guilty plea may actually be his best defence. , he looks so very sorry, has no previous criminal charges. The least amount of jail time will probably spring from a guilty plea.

The statement released by Muzzo's mother Dawn Muzzo reads: "We are all greatly saddened by yesterday's tragedy and express our deepest sympathy and condolences to the Neville, Lake and Frias families. We would ask for the co-operation of the media in respecting the privacy of our family during this very difficult time."

Does she say she's sorry her son was the cause of this?

Is she down at the jail beating his head in with a frying pan for his involvement and disgracing the family?

Is Marco being disowned of his potential billion dollar inheritance?

A message to everyone: When you screw up you should expect it to impact your family.

Apparently the family has engaged high end legal council.

My guess:

1) Bail for MM.
2) Delay for years until it is no longer news and fresh in the mind.
3) If found guilty pay off the survivors to soften the sentence.

Money talks but it is also a target. If MM's net worth was $50 and a rusty F-150 would there be as much press? Would justice be served differently? Does it matter who killed four people and devastated dozens more?

If MM got four consecutive 10 year sentences without a chance of parole would it change the future of DUI? Not likely. What will?

The statement released by Muzzo's mother Dawn Muzzo reads: "We are all greatly saddened by yesterday's tragedy and express our deepest sympathy and condolences to the Neville, Lake and Frias families. We would ask for the co-operation of the media in respecting the privacy of our family during this very difficult time."

I couldn't believe what I read when I first saw that...the arrogance is overflowing in that statement

I couldn't believe what I read when I first saw that...the arrogance is overflowing in that statement

The family of the accused always say something to this effect. It's the usual "we're sorry something happened, but we're not apologizing or accepting blame" lawyer vetted statement.

No arrogance in the statement....it's carefully worded because if you apologize you are admitting guilt. That's why you're not supposed to say 'I'm sorry' in an accident...implies guilt.

The POS has been remanded in custody until a bail hearing Oct 18. I guess the wedding's off.

That's why you're not supposed to say 'I'm sorry' in an accident...implies guilt.

Exactly. If I ram a car in the parking lot I go one better and just leave. It's how they want it.

Back
Top Bottom