Marco Muzzo | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marco Muzzo

I can see having to hire a chauffeur once you make parole being a real PITA.

Or maybe he can get his mother to drive him around. He can steer while she has a coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3fb_1443561081

Last edited:
So far, the reports are putting BAC at .190 and .200, speed at 120 in a 60, blown stop sign, 4 dead. Obviously they are going to hire a great lawyer, but he's sure making the lawyer earn his money. Apparently there were pictures on instagram showing drinking on the plane, hell they may even be on his phone which the prosecutors should have now.

Even with no prior criminal charges, who gets a drunk in public ticket at 26? How much of an *** do you need to be to the cop for them to write that ticket?

It's good old Marco is dead, he wouldn't appreciate the stupidity, tragic loss of life and the family name being dragged through the mud. For the most part, the family seems like very decent people (many others in the development industry have much less conscience and much more need to show the world how important they are).

Hopefully the media leaves the family and businesses alone and concentrates their efforts Marco Michael only.

Last edited:
Hopefully the media leaves the family and businesses alone and concentrates their efforts Marco Michael only.

Yes, because the Toronto media hates a free ticket to the circus and only concentrates on news, never the fluffy side stories.

Between camera phones, instagram, facebook, and Gopro so many help convict themselves.

Sad story, but apologies for derailing this thread: what if we lived in a GTA where subways serviced a larger area, ran later, and uber/taxies were more readily available, wouldn't refuse your fair, and be more reasonably priced?

Maybe get/force these offenders to become "playground-officers" in bars and "do the job that no one wants to do--report drunk drivers, and doing it far better than the establishments that serve these happy-juices".
/offtopic

Sad story, but apologies for derailing this thread: what if we lived in a GTA where subways serviced a larger area, ran later, and uber/taxies were more readily available, wouldn't refuse your fair, and be more reasonably priced?

Maybe get/force these offenders to become "playground-officers" in bars and "do the job that no one wants to do--report drunk drivers, and doing it far better than the establishments that serve these happy-juices".
/offtopic

Da plane boss da plane

Last edited:
So far, the reports are putting BAC at .190 and .200, speed at 120 in a 60, blown stop sign, 4 dead. Obviously they are going to hire a great lawyer, but he's sure making the lawyer earn his money. Apparently there were pictures on instagram showing drinking on the plane, hell they may even be on his phone which the prosecutors should have now.

Even with no prior criminal charges, who gets a drunk in public ticket at 26? How much of an *** do you need to be to the cop for them to write that ticket?

It's good old Marco is dead, he wouldn't appreciate the stupidity, tragic loss of life and the family name being dragged through the mud. For the most part, the family seems like very decent people (many others in the development industry have much less conscience and much more need to show the world how important they are).

Now we're getting into the aggravating factors that will have a heavy impact on sentencing.

Do I hear 8 to 10 years?

"the reports are putting BAC at .190 and .200, speed at 120 in a 60, blown stop sign, 4 dead. "

IMO, these are the only facts that ought to matter.

"the reports are putting BAC at .190 and .200, speed at 120 in a 60, blown stop sign, 4 dead."

Don't forget...after partying all weekend he was probably fatigued as well. Doubt he got any sleep. Should not have been behind the wheel.

"the reports are putting BAC at .190 and .200, speed at 120 in a 60, blown stop sign, 4 dead. "

But you'll still have that money hungry lawyer who wants to defend a piece of **** like this.

Where were this stupid idiots so called friends?

I hope so ..I have stipulated a mariachi band at my funeral. That should get some laughs!

Unfortunately a 9 year old, a 5 year old & a 2 year old will not that choice. I can only hope a lot of people will dance and on your grave, Mexican style of course.
I'm outa here.
Can we please leave Mexicans out of this, they already have enough with Trump

Now we're getting into the aggravating factors that will have a heavy impact on sentencing.

Do I hear 8 to 10 years?

That's not in any way a just punishment for killing four humans and injuring two others. Unfortunately the maximum sentence for vehicular manslaughter is 10 years; should be 10 years for each person killed to be served consecutively and a lifetime driving ban.

The lives of those unfortunate individuals (victims) were not a mistake; the so called "mistake" as some forum members call it by this individual (Muzzo) can't be tolerated in this or any other modern society.

But they will not be the only facts considered as things are never that easy .... it's only starting, see below .... This case will upset a lot of ordinary, generally law abiding citizens when everything is said and done .... get ready. Their lawyer surely is ...

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...nk-driver-catches-fire-in-police-custody.html

Who the heck knows .... I am sure his lawyer will be all over this like a kid over candy.

Back
Top Bottom