Marco Muzzo | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marco Muzzo

Could not give a flying f... If they were rich or poor, pulling the plug on two of your chiidren has to be the hardest thing any parent could do. I'm glad you are such a hard *** that crying when 3 children die because a dipstick murdered them for no reason does not make you sad for humanity. Your one tough soulless dude. May everyone laugh when you leave this world.

It's a tragic story for both sides of the families.

I'm not shedding a tear also, but that doesn't make me a soulless bastard either. We are all wired differently.

I wonder if it's ever happened where somebody just straight up says I'm obviously guilty and have zero interest in any bs. Then refuses any legal representation, let's the court do it's thing and doesn't apply for any early parole. Is that even humanly possible? Maybe when you're riddled with cancer at 95 up on war crimes? There's always hope amirite?

Happens all the time... a lot more than you probably think it does.

Could not give a flying f... If they were rich or poor, pulling the plug on two of your chiidren has to be the hardest thing any parent could do. I'm glad you are such a hard *** that crying when 3 children die because a dipstick murdered them for no reason does not make you sad for humanity. Your one tough soulless dude. May everyone laugh when you leave this world.

I hope so ..I have stipulated a mariachi band at my funeral. That should get some laughs!

I hope so ..I have stipulated a mariachi band at my funeral. That should get some laughs!
Unfortunately a 9 year old, a 5 year old & a 2 year old will not that choice. I can only hope a lot of people will dance and on your grave, Mexican style of course.
I'm outa here.

That should get some laughs!

lol, you don't see us cracking under pressure do you sonny? high five, notice I only quoted the part that made me hard?

Hey Sonny, I have no problem whatsoever telling anyone that I'm not a tough guy. I'm old enough and comfortable enough to not have to fit into any stereotype of what I should be. Would I like to be "tougher"? Yeah, sure, why not? In situations like the work world, it would have gotten me a lot further than I have. But if being sad that 3 children are now dead makes me a wimp, a woman or a girl, I'm okay with that. I know your opinion of guys like me, and I'm okay with that. And obviously I still like you, right?
I'm also probably gonna be gone before you, but if I'm not, I'll be at your funeral with my Sombrero on, hombre.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I'm not shedding a tear also, but that doesn't make me a soulless bastard either. We are all wired differently.
I think that comment was more geared to the fact of StB judging my girlyness.

You can do whatever you want to Muzzo and it won't bring back the dead. Sadly horsewhipping him won't stop others from killing people or wrecking bridges.

That is the problem. I don't know how many .08+ drivers make it safely home for every one that kills. Muzzo just bombed the intersection at the wrong time. One second difference and it would have just been dirty underwear.

Should 0.08 drivers who do no damage get the same treatment as Muzzo? The intent is the same.

Zero blood alcohol will be fought tooth and nail by the restaurant associations. A few deaths are considered acceptable collateral damage just like the cellphone industry.

Hey Sonny, I have no problem whatsoever telling anyone that I'm not a tough guy. I'm old enough and comfortable enough to not have to fit into any stereotype of what I should be. Would I like to be "tougher"? Yeah, sure, why not? In situations like the work world, it would have gotten me a lot further than I have. But if being sad that 3 children are now dead makes me a wimp, a woman or a girl, I'm okay with that. I know your opinion of guys like me, and I'm okay with that. And obviously I still like you, right?
I'm also probably gonna be gone before you, but if I'm not, I'll be at your funeral with my Sombrero on, hombre.

enjoy!!

Zero blood alcohol will be fought tooth and nail by the restaurant associations. A few deaths are considered acceptable collateral damage just like the cellphone industry.

Zero will never happen because of what you mention. There would be massive protest and kicking and screaming from the general populace....oh wait it's Ontario. People will just sit by and take it.

The problem is that once the lawyers get involved they will scrutinize and find every conceivable out possible for this guy. The difference b/w him and the average Joe...he can afford the good lawyers that'll be able to keep him out of jail, or at least get him off with a slap on the wrist.

Hey Sonny, last night was rough. I also found out that the father of those children is my cousin's coworker. I have no problem with you or your opinions. I appreciate that we are all different. And I didn't feel the need to defend myself for me, because IDGAF what people think of me. I just did it to let others that may feel that way that it is okay to, imo.
I'm still gonna let you buy me lunch and take me for a ride in the Lambo. ☺

The problem is that once the lawyers get involved they will scrutinize and find every conceivable out possible for this guy.

It's their job but I've had a jaundiced view of the legal profession since the Orenthal James Simpson affair.

It's their job but I've had a jaundiced view of the legal profession since the Orenthal James Simpson affair.

And I understand it's their job. The good ones get their clients off on the smallest of technicalities. I couldn't do that job....maybe as a prosecutor...but not as defense especially when knowing the client is guilty.

Stupid conscience...

And I understand it's their job. The good ones get their clients off on the smallest of technicalities. I couldn't do that job....maybe as a prosecutor...but not as defense especially when knowing the client is guilty.

Stupid conscience...

I know you understand it's their job. I just needed to post something.

Stupid impulse......

I'm pretty sure not one of us has not committed offences endangering the lives of others while entrusted with the safe use and care of a motor vichicle. This entitled young man embarking on a wonderful no doubt enchanted life of fortune sure screwed up. Because of the life he was born into, responsibility for his actions past, present and future will be governed and decided by money. My sincere heart felt sympathy for the children, grandfather and family on both sides left to suffer through this misery. May we all take time to ponder our decisions

^ wouldn't be easier to just adopt a self righteous attitude and petty glee geared to income?

I know you understand it's their job. I just needed to post something.

Stupid impulse......

I'm learning I'm learning....still don't have all the nuances of GTAM fully figured out yet...

You see, in my book, this is a no-go avenue. Clearly, for me, yes there's two stories being played on for each family, but they are in dramatically different dimensions. One's life is completely ruined, still worth of living, however nowhere near where it could or should be. The second one? Well, it will be severely inconvenienced for the time being and will resonate for the rest of their lives. If they are normal, they might need some councelling to counter the psychological effects, but it will be nowhere near the suffering of the family who has lost all the kids .... So, huge difference in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom