Marco Muzzo | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marco Muzzo

Been on the road for a couple of weeks so just read through this thread. Heartbroken that this could happen. I just cannot even begin to imagine what that father is going through.

There was no need for it. This guy made a choice and should not see the light of day for many years.

Also disappointed to see that others never learn. You would think that a few years in jail would alter your perspective on life... apparently not for some. Hopefully this time she will spend a little more time behind bars, and while I don't believe it will have any effect, at least it will keep the roads a little safer while she in incarcerated. I'm wondering how long before Muzzo gets tanked and gets behind the wheel, he didn't seem that contrite at his parole hearings.
Muzzo may have a big axe aimed at his neck. I wouldn't be surprised if there had been a discussion about further indiscretions removing any future access to family money.

As for the dumb b*&^^ that got a DUI on parole, that kind of BS should instantly double your original sentence with no parole eligibility at all. Frig me, you got busted for the same thing you were busted for before. Any charges related to the new offence would be concurrent. If someone that knew her history gave her access to the vehicle, they should catch a big charge too. No different than giving a gun to a gangbanger.

After getting caught the first time with a dui and no deaths/injuries, the person should be forced to drive a car that has no seat belt, no airbag, no crumple zones and a big metal spike in the centre of the steering wheel. If that doesn't teach them, then Darwin will.
I know lots of good people that have made the mistake and learned. I'm sure many folks reading this have at one time made the mistake, perhaps not caught. I know for sure I have, fortunately never caught -- I learned how dire the consequences were by watching close friends go through the process -- it shook me a long time ago and I learned how cheap cabs really are.

That said, I can tell you it's not an easy road if you get caught. You lose your car for a week $1000, your licence for 3 months, if you hire a lawyer to defend you $10,000, if found guilty you lose you licence for another 6 months, pay a $1000-2000 fine, attend Back on Track counselling $700, interlock program $1500-2200 depending on the stream. Insurance costs jump by at least $5000/year for the next 5 years and you have a criminal record. It can easily cost $40K if you decide to drive again.

I don't know the numbers but I'm guessing some drivers elect drive-dirty due to the financial impact.

I don't advocate a pass for first time offenders, I would prefer to see a better educational program, keep the fine, suspension and interlock program as is, prohibit insurance gouging for a driver that elects to keep an interlock, probation but no criminal record. If there is a recurring charge -- throw the book at the offender.

I know lots of good people that have made the mistake and learned. I'm sure many folks reading this have at one time made the mistake, perhaps not caught. I know for sure I have, fortunately never caught -- I learned how dire the consequences were by watching close friends go through the process -- it shook me a long time ago and I learned how cheap cabs really are.

That said, I can tell you it's not an easy road if you get caught. You lose your car for a week $1000, your licence for 3 months, if you hire a lawyer to defend you $10,000, if found guilty you lose you licence for another 6 months, pay a $1000-2000 fine, attend Back on Track counselling $700, interlock program $1500-2200 depending on the stream. Insurance costs jump by at least $5000/year for the next 5 years and you have a criminal record. It can easily cost $40K if you decide to drive again.

I don't know the numbers but I'm guessing some drivers elect drive-dirty due to the financial impact.

I don't advocate a pass for first time offenders, I would prefer to see a better educational program, keep the fine, suspension and interlock program as is, prohibit insurance gouging for a driver that elects to keep an interlock, probation but no criminal record. If there is a recurring charge -- throw the book at the offender.

Guilty here! However at some age we are supposed to become more responsible and foresee the consequences of what we would have done as a lark in our younger days. I'm working on it.

The thing in my mind is the difference between sociopath and psychopath. Not all psychopaths are criminal and physically destructive. However if a person is found to be a psychopath and is destructive can they be listed as a habitual criminal and locked up forever?

We have to do something because the system isn't working. I'm not sure if it was Darya Selinevich or another similar POS but they got other people to activate the ignition.

I do understand that alcoholics and drug addicts have problems peculiar to their conditions but those conditions shouldn't outweigh the rights of others to be safe on the roads.

I'm not sure if it was Darya Selinevich or another similar POS but they got other people to activate the ignition.

I've seen FB posts of people bragging about doing it. One was some fat, white trash blonde from North York IIRC.

There are some great insights in this video. Thanks for sharing.

I was actually watching it a few weeks ago based on the recommendations of a friend. Our company is partnered with a large global telecom equipment manufacturer. Many, perhaps most, of the leadership team fit the definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder - inflated sense of own importance, need for excessive attention and admiration, lack of empathy - to the point where some of our folks do not want to work with them

Of course, if you chose to get tanked or stoned and get behind the wheel, no-one's else's life is important and their need to get home safely is below your desire to drive impaired.

Here is another quality aHole abusing our roads while drunk, and probably will get a slap on the wrist.

There should be no mercy at all for her. Whatever the maximum allowed sentence is, she should get it. She promised the parole board she would never drink again. A parole condition was no drinking, she was on a long-term suspended license from the last time she killed someone. Then she gets pulled over driving stinking drunk. She is out of chances, stay in jail until you grow up. 50 years or so should give her enough time to mature.

There should be no mercy at all for her. Whatever the maximum allowed sentence is, she should get it. She promised the parole board she would never drink again. A parole condition was no drinking, she was on a long-term suspended license from the last time she killed someone. Then she gets pulled over driving stinking drunk. She is out of chances, stay in jail until you grow up. 50 years or so should give her enough time to mature.
I would like to believe there should be no mercy, but it seems the prvilaged and connected have ways to get around it.
Just look at her behaviour she obviously doesn't think the rules apply to her.

I would like to believe there should be no mercy, but it seems the prvilaged and connected have ways to get around it.
Just look at her behaviour she obviously doesn't think the rules apply to her.
That's exactly the point. Her past actions have directly lead to someones death. Then she tried to evade punishment. Then they gave her another chance and she went back to her old ways. She has proven that she is entirely incapable of living in society and should never get the chance to get another DUI (and potentially kill someone else).

That's exactly the point. Her past actions have directly lead to someones death. Then she tried to evade punishment. Then they gave her another chance and she went back to her old ways. She has proven that she is entirely incapable of living in society and should never get the chance to get another DUI (and potentially kill someone else).

DUI, driving while suspended, carrying drugs (Cocaine IIRC) speeding, evading arrest plus a few more. She is totally out of control. I feel that she will kill again unless locked up indefinitely. Do it.

He got full parole today. 10 year sentence, 12 year driving prohibition. Convicted in March 2016.

Piece of ****. This is what justice looks like for the rich.

Kill 4 people, and serve 1 year per life taken.

He got full parole today. 10 year sentence, 12 year driving prohibition. Convicted in March 2016.

His parole statement certainly doesn't make me like him any better

“I’d like to start off always thoughts and prayers always with the Neville-Lake family, Neville family and Frais family,” he said.

“My heart bleeds every day, me knowing my actions killed their three beautiful children Daniel, Harry and Milly and a loving and probably awesome grandfather Gary.”

1/2 the sentence.

Gonna punish you, kinda. Not right
Half is better than most. I though they were normally around 30% (although he has been in a residential setting for a while so that may be accurate here too).

I know and he has prob learned.
Also not worth it to provide room and board...

Sucks because a lower income bracket would have enforced his next few years as he deserves imo

Back
Top Bottom