Marco Muzzo | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marco Muzzo

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what happens to these two ******** - what about the dozens of dudes in Ontario RIGHT NOW who are driving like this? What are we/what can we do to stop those people?

The bad part of our highway traffic act and criminal law system is that we're all forced to abide by laws that are enacted in order to control the reckless minority.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what happens to these two ******** - what about the dozens of dudes in Ontario RIGHT NOW who are driving like this? What are we/what can we do to stop those people?

The bad part of our highway traffic act and criminal law system is that we're all forced to abide by laws that are enacted in order to control the reckless minority.
I don't understand the second paragraph. The reckless minority obviously do not follow the laws so their existence (or lack thereof) does very little for that group. Laws by definition only affect those that attempt to be law-abiding. Once you move on from that position, the only thing that protects society from you is incarceration (or death).

I thought harsher penalties have been proven to not be an effective deterrent....?

Sure, death or incarceration of a guilty party protects us from a potential multiple offender (which no one disagrees with), however this is reactive and is only effective after one of these ass clowns have killed someone with their negligence/ignorance/idiocy/irresponsibility...

We need to ask ourselves: How do we incentivize good behaviour? And saving a few bucks on car insurance by adding a tracker to your vehicle is not gonna do it LOL

I thought harsher penalties have been proven to not be an effective deterrent....?

Sure, death or incarceration of a guilty party protects us from a potential multiple offender (which no one disagrees with), however this is reactive and is only effective after one of these ass clowns have killed someone with their negligence/ignorance/idiocy/irresponsibility...

We need to ask ourselves: How do we incentivize good behaviour? And saving a few bucks on car insurance by adding a tracker to your vehicle is not gonna do it LOL
It's a slippery slope and I suspect one with no good answer. This particular idiot had done so many dumb things that he was prohibited from having a license. Obviously he had a long history of bad behaviour and ignoring the law. Do we use that history to lock him up forever? He obviously is unwilling to modify his behaviour. I don't know how to have a system that punishes people for things they might do even if you have a very good idea that based on the path they are on, it is almost a certainty that someone else gets hurt by their behaviour. You could do three strikes as a compromise, but that has its own bucket of issues (and probably does little to change behaviour, it just gets lots of people in perpetual lockup).

Hell, in our system, even after he has killed a family, he will be out by the time he is 30 and have ~50 more years of freedom to kill more people (or more likely the drugs will kill him earlier).

Last edited:
It's a slippery slope and I suspect one with no good answer. This particular idiot had done so many dumb things that he was prohibited from having a license. Obviously he had a long history of bad behaviour and ignoring the law. Do we use that history to lock him up forever? He obviously is unwilling to modify his behaviour. I don't know how to have a system that punishes people for things they might do even if you have a very good idea that based on the path they are on, it is almost a certainty that someone else gets hurt by their behaviour. You could do three strikes as a compromise, but that has its own bucket of issues (and probably does little to change behaviour, it just gets lots of people in perpetual lockup).

Hell, in our system, even after he has killed a family, he will be out by the time he is 30 and have ~50 more years of freedom to kill more people (or more likely the drugs will kill him earlier).
My feeling is the penalties for driving infractions for a first offender are too harsh -- sometimes good people make mistakes -- and the subsequent penalties far too lenient. If you get caught with a DUI and you didn't heart anyone/thing the penalty is life altering. If you don't learn and you do it again the penalty isn't much more pain -- it should be.

If you drive while suspended, that's not a mistake that's an act of defiance and the penalty should be harsh. If there are aggravating circumstances - they should be dire.

I also think that when you drive a car into someone and kill them because you are impaired, racing, or suspended they crime ought to be the same as if you killed them with an gun, axe or your bare hands.

My feeling is the penalties for driving infractions for a first offender are too harsh -- sometimes good people make mistakes -- and the subsequent penalties far too lenient. If you get caught with a DUI and you didn't heart anyone/thing the penalty is life altering. If you don't learn and you do it again the penalty isn't much more pain -- it should be.

If you drive while suspended, that's not a mistake that's an act of defiance and the penalty should be harsh. If there are aggravating circumstances - they should be dire.

I also think that when you drive a car into someone and kill them because you are impaired, racing, or suspended they crime ought to be the same as if you killed them with an gun, axe or your bare hands.
I'm ok with that. It gives people a chance to make a dumb choice without ruining their life, but only one.

Last edited:

Well said. People make mistakes sure, and if those mistakes have serious life altering consequences then definitely the punishment should fit the crime.

It's tough to find a middle ground for sure, but no matter what you do, there will be unhappy people that feel you didn't go far enough, and those that think you went too far.

Personally...I'd like to see MUCH stiffer penalties for these types of charges. You CHOSE to drive drunk, no different then pulling the trigger on a gun.

2nd time caught DUI should be 10 year driving ban and at least a year in jail, 3rd time caught should be 5 years in jail and lifetime driving ban.
If caught driving during a ban, it should be 10 years in jail. Let it sink in for these fucks whats going to happen.

You kill someone while DUI or DWH it should be a full manslaughter charge. Everyone who drives smashed knows exactly what they are doing and what the consequences can be.
That Brady Robinson **** needs to be behind bars for the next 40 years and I hope he gets whats coming to him everyday in prison.
Justice system here is a joke.

2nd time caught DUI should be 10 year driving ban and at least a year in jail, 3rd time caught should be 5 years in jail and lifetime driving ban.
If caught driving during a ban, it should be 10 years in jail. Let it sink in for these fucks whats going to happen.

You kill someone while DUI or DWH it should be a full manslaughter charge. Everyone who drives smashed knows exactly what they are doing and what the consequences can be.
That Brady Robinson **** needs to be behind bars for the next 40 years and I hope he gets whats coming to him everyday in prison.
Justice system here is a joke.
I would probably do lifetime driving ban after conviction two. Driving is a privilege. You grossly abused that at least twice. It's done, you're out.

Hell, after conviction one, I am ok with you being reverted to 0 BAC while driving for the rest of your life. Make it really easy for you to avoid problems with thinking you are just under the limit.

The flaw in that logic is that when one kills with a knife or gun the death of another is intended. With the racing or DUI the deaths are collateral damage.

The flaw in that logic is that when one kills with a knife or gun the death of another is intended. With the racing or DUI the deaths are collateral damage.
Arent half the people shooting just trying to get away? Is that much different than ignoring all laws, vehicles and pedestrians while trying to get away? (I dont know the stats for how many people get shot by the retaliators instead of the initiators. Most toronto shootings recently have both sides blasting away)

Think about the marginal bad driver. If he is pulled over for the third strike over a 15 over and he knows he'll be going to jail would he be more likely to run resulting in worse damage. Wasn't Brady Robinson running from a cop when he wiped out a family?

Think about the marginal bad driver. If he is pulled over for the third strike over a 15 over and he knows he'll be going to jail would he be more likely to run resulting in worse damage. Wasn't Brady Robinson running from a cop when he wiped out a family?
I'm not arguing for grossly different penalties for minor offenses. I'm more focused on DUI or grossly dangerous acts that are far departed from the average driver (extreme speed, red light running at speed, etc). In my view, you get one of those as a lesson, the second proves you are incapable of learning and you're out of the game.

Oh look, she killed people driving drunk, gets caught driving drunk, again on parole...

Back to the slammer for OG charges and bring on the new ones.

After getting caught the first time with a dui and no deaths/injuries, the person should be forced to drive a car that has no seat belt, no airbag, no crumple zones and a big metal spike in the centre of the steering wheel. If that doesn't teach them, then Darwin will.

Oh look, she killed people driving drunk, gets caught driving drunk, again on parole...

After killing 44 yo Zhi Yong Kang on June 11, 2015 [RIP] with her Bimmer and serving a portion of the time she was sentenced to upon conviction, she clearly has not learned the folly of her old ways. Be thankful she didn't kill anybody .. this time.

Been on the road for a couple of weeks so just read through this thread. Heartbroken that this could happen. I just cannot even begin to imagine what that father is going through.

There was no need for it. This guy made a choice and should not see the light of day for many years.

Also disappointed to see that others never learn. You would think that a few years in jail would alter your perspective on life... apparently not for some. Hopefully this time she will spend a little more time behind bars, and while I don't believe it will have any effect, at least it will keep the roads a little safer while she in incarcerated. I'm wondering how long before Muzzo gets tanked and gets behind the wheel, he didn't seem that contrite at his parole hearings.

Back
Top Bottom