MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 42 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

$200 seats and $15 beer.....The house isn't worried about revenue of a non winning team in TO.
$15 beer?
Last time I was there they were $18!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Figure skating with pucks and their fans who kiss their ass and watch it. Sad all around

I'm in the cheap seats.
KGeJZMn.jpg

Edit: It used to be nice to go to Tim Horton's and buy a toasted bagel with swiss cheese for the same price as outside. I guess the other vendors got upset at this, and forced Tim's to only sell medium beverages after a couple of years. I can't stand buying hot dogs and slices for arms and legs, so I usually go and get a burrito or something filling before the game.

Last edited:
Feeling good about tonight.

Liverpool won earlier, let's make it 2 for 2.

I'm in the cheap seats.
KGeJZMn.jpg

Edit: It used to be nice to go to Tim Horton's and buy a toasted bagel with swiss cheese for the same price as outside. I guess the other vendors got upset at this, and forced Tim's to only sell medium beverages after a couple of years. I can't stand buying hot dogs and slices for arms and legs, so I usually go and get a burrito or something filling before the game.
The Rock moved to Hamilton. It was rough enough taking the VIA rail or driving to Toronto games. Good seats are probably available to those west of the big smoke.

If I don't do my job, they don't pay me. For Leafs - it doesn't matter, millions coming their way anyway. Same pay and more time for rounds of golf and wild nights out with Justin Bieber. I say cut their wages in half, get the cup and you will get the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

If I don't do my job, they don't pay me. For Leafs - it doesn't matter, millions coming their way anyway. Same pay and more time for rounds of golf and wild nights out with Justin Bieber. I say cut their wages in half, get the cup and you will get the rest.

Same logic applies to mlse. Like government, propped up by hoards of brain dead supporters. There was an interesting book years ago and proposed that the leaf's were more profitable by not winning as so many people were hanging on so they could be there when they won. After the first win, the author expected many of their season ticket holders to bail.

I blame the fans. Supporting a team that can’t even get near the final with any consistency with sold out venues.

Stop supporting mediocrity and you’ll see changes. Crap teams should have empty arenas as no one should watch them embarrass themselves.

Yet we continue to reward them with a full house every night. Why pay more for talent (management or players) when what you have keeps the house full anyway?

$200 seats and $15 beer.....The house isn't worried about revenue of a non winning team in TO.
A few years ago, maybe 5, a former co-worker went to a game. Took his 2 sons. Had really good seats, center ice.
He figured it cost him about $1500 by the time he paid for 3 tickets and the extras.
He is a die-hard fan. Even bought a $1200 leather Leafs jacket.
Too rich for my money.

Years ago, dad has us signed up for the Marlie's fan club. Sunday afternoon games at Maple Leaf Gardens, iirc. We would get decent seats, center blues on the cheap.
Once a year we could skate with the team. Get autographs and stuff.

A few years ago, maybe 5, a former co-worker went to a game. Took his 2 sons. Had really good seats, center ice.
He figured it cost him about $1500 by the time he paid for 3 tickets and the extras.
He is a die-hard fan. Even bought a $1200 leather Leafs jacket.
Too rich for my money.

Years ago, dad has us signed up for the Marlie's fan club. Sunday afternoon games at Maple Leaf Gardens, iirc. We would get decent seats, center blues on the cheap.
Once a year we could skate with the team. Get autographs and stuff.
Grandparents gave up their seats when the Leafs jacked the prices up to three dollars per ticket per game.

I blame the fans. Supporting a team that can’t even get near the final with any consistency with sold out venues.

Stop supporting mediocrity and you’ll see changes. Crap teams should have empty arenas as no one should watch them embarrass themselves.

Yet we continue to reward them with a full house every night. Why pay more for talent (management or players) when what you have keeps the house full anyway?
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom