MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

13a3d4ce9b37d7dfa1aa8379e567968a.jpg

Gonna miss Bozak actually. Guy had a lot of weight on his shoulders for a long time and overall I'd say he did a decent job.

The scary thing for me is that seats were under $4 when they last won the cup.

That was before they discovered that they didn't need to win to attract sucke ... fans.

Losing Polak hurts, Leafs need help with D.

Maybe not quite their best d-man, but he was the hardest working one.
As long as Freddie can kick out 45 - 55 shots per game, they should do ok.

That's when they missed out on this guy:

800px-Roberto_Luongo_Panthers_2006.jpg

true enough, as they gave away the pick that could have been Luongo, to re-aquire Clark

but then we had this, stuff of TML legend

[video=youtube;deyINv6RY0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deyINv6RY0g[/video]

I remember someone else returning to Toronto. . .
[video=youtube;P2gezpNRF34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2gezpNRF34[/video]

Solid team performance tonight, for sure i thought the Matthews goal was getting called back.

Need the win Sunday.

May 2nd, 1967 ... last time the leafs won the Stanley Cup, and, hockey was finished for the season. Now it goes on till July!!

May 2nd, 1967 ... last time the leafs won the Stanley Cup, and, hockey was finished for the season. Now it goes on till July!!

Don't forget......most of them didn't earn a living in the nhl back then.
I worked with terry sawchuk and his dad, summer 67, demo'n a big old house. I made $1 /hr......dunno bout him.
Now.....they make $250000 a month, or more.

We've gone backwards, team is too soft. I don't really blame Babcock, but it's the right time for the firing. Been bounced by Boston twice in the playoffs, and management hasn't made the necessary upgrades the team needs. As soon i heard the interview a couple of days ago when he said he always bets on Mike Babcock i knew his time was short. Not sure if O'keefe is the right guy.

If st louis can win the cup being dead last at the all star game break anything can happen. Not saying the leafs have what it takes but things CAN turn around.

They say that if you aren't in playoff contention by American Thanksgiving there's a 80% chance you won't make the playoffs. Doesn't look good for us.

Back
Top Bottom