magats take over congress | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

Friend posted this on Facebook, thought it was interesting...

Police and dentists have very high suicide numbers. Most of their work is inflicting pain.
hmmm, can't speak for dentists. but in policing you typically deal with the worst and most depressing aspects of society. I took police foundations many moons ago and my prof was a retired superintendent with i think 25years+ in the service. She told us her very first shift was responding to a suicide at Spadina subway, and examining brain matter splattered all over the place.

Police and dentists have very high suicide numbers. Most of their work is inflicting pain.
I thought that was postal workers? hence the saying "gone postal"

Drain the swamp...

Guy definitely nailed it...
*BUT* anyone who's far right will simply bury their heads in the sand and say that it's all lies. Trump won. Period.
If someone is so far gone that you cannot convince them that they sky is blue, at noon, on a cloudless day....
That's my parallel to the far right Trumpy cult.

Guy definitely nailed it...
*BUT* anyone who's far right will simply bury their heads in the sand and say that it's all lies. Trump won. Period.
If someone is so far gone that you cannot convince them that they sky is blue, at noon, on a cloudless day....
That's my parallel to the far right Trumpy cult.
I learned long ago that you camt have a rational argument with an irrational person. You are wasting your time. Since their entire viewpoint is based on feelings not facts, there is literally nothing that you can say to alter their view.

Same as discussing sky people. You may have a lot of reasons why they dont exist or why your sjy person is the only one, but it is an unwinnable argument.

Just be kind and nice to people and let them live their reality as long as they arent imposing it on you. It isnt that hard.

I believe max planck mentioned something along those lines

I wont even bring neuroplasticity into this

Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but the first few min's talks about the riot and how ironic it was...kinda amusing

I guess the countdown to exit begins

True words that many ears will not accept. People in denial will not accept the truth. Somewhere, they believe, is a cure for their condition, financial situation, a part that will fix their car. Someone just has to find it, look harder.

I have mixed emotions on cutting Trump's media cord. The more he talks the worse he looks. At some point even the most die hard follower will have to admit the milk has gone sour.

Back
Top Bottom