magats take over congress | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

Have you ever considered thinking for a moment before posting?
Why would you ask that question when my points are as valid as yours

We’ Seen lots of democratic extremists all summer long

Are you fighting for the guy who pulled a knife on my buddy? Bro LOL

Oh, forgot some context (this is why I feel the need to write ******* essays for every message even though I'd prefer not to): that group was laughing at the situation first.
Laughing at a possible injury: Wrong reaction

Pulling a knife: Over reaction.

Glad no one died.

Why would you ask that question when my points are as valid as yours

You believe that out of 20,000 national guards, they are all democrats aside from the 12 that were found to have dangerous extremist views? That’s your valid point is it?

Almost mugged in Baltimore (managed to defend myself from 2 guys)
Attempted pickpocket in NYC

Luggage stolen off bus in Milan, Italy before I could get off the bus (was at the back).

Been to many places in Europe... and by and large, I felt safer there than in the more southern states with their gun crazy nutters walking around with open carry permits etc.
Ive actually felt safer in the open carry states, (people are much more respectable and seem genuinely civil) then in places like new York.

You believe that out of 20,000 national guards, they are all democrats aside from the 12 that were found to have dangerous extremist views? That’s your valid point is it?
1611162928851.jpeg

I agree with you on this. Gotta wonder how much power/influence China has over the USA.

Laughing at a possible injury: Wrong reaction

Pulling a knife: Over reaction.

Glad no one died.

Ah, the moral high ground route huh?

I'll keep laughing at **** I find funny, that includes **** like this:

Holy **** this one is really good lol

Strudel...for when your facts get strewed.
Auto correct on my phone what can i say other than i know you’re always gonna be around to correct for me

Thanks

If you google the word i posted you’re going to see you’re the one that’s wrong in the sentence

Back
Top Bottom