Justin Time | Page 87 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh huh. If I just sat on my ass everytime a supplier said they wanted to relocate/pull out a tool and I wouldn't get parts for a month this plant would have closed years ago.

You get on the phone and push to crunch the timeline, you demand a bank of parts before they shutdown, etc.

What you don't do is what we apparently have done, nadda.

You ever seen an industrial chemical plant up close? This isn’t a simple thing to expand. When dealing with pharmaceuticals things are made even more difficult too. Things like regulation of stirring speed for mixers even has to be sorted out when you scale up. I’m actually surprised Pfizer can do this as fast as they are doing. I’ll agree though, it looks like poor planning but this is a rapidly changing landscape and things look to be occurring at the last minute.

You ever seen an industrial chemical plant up close? This isn’t a simple thing to expand. When dealing with pharmaceuticals things are made even more difficult too. Things like regulation of stirring speed for mixers even has to be sorted out when you scale up. I’m actually surprised Pfizer can do this as fast as they are doing. I’ll agree though, it looks like poor planning but this is a rapidly changing landscape and things look to be occurring at the last minute.
i haven't but buying materials is what i do for a living and i work in automotive mfg, i'll challenge any other market for switching gears faster in regards to supply chain management.

Pfizer is upgrading its plant in Belgium. There’s a worldwide shortfall while they do this.
Pfizer production is cut 8%, shipments to Canada dropped by 60%. Our team has some explaining to do.

i haven't but buying materials is what i do for a living and i work in automotive mfg, i'll challenge any other market for switching gears faster in regards to supply chain management.

I'm sure it’s complex but I’ve been involved with pharmaceutical scale up too and it’s insane. As soon as you manufacture something for human usage the regulatory requirements explode. It’s not just a case of installing equipment that does the job, it’s making sure it operates consistently every single time. So motor temperatures that could impact reaction temperatures etc. All the components also have to be manufactured using non-toxic non-leachable materials too. Those have to be sourced and they are almost always higher spec than say bog standard stainless steel or aluminum.

There’s a huge issue here that’s also being missed. Many of these companies just contract out synthesis to China or India. This is being done in Belgium so that they can keep control over the operations. This is a very good thing for everyone involved but it also makes the changes required that bit more difficult.

Get the Bombardier bribe givers on the case. They are world class...sort this out in no time.
SNC Lavalin is better at it. Probably faster too as JT is already imbedded on their bribe squad.

JT also has some explaining to do regarding the Keystone pipeline.

During NAFTA negotiating, JT and Freespend went to the mat to protect a few thousand wealthy Ontario and Quebec dairy and chicken farmers. So far just an ‘oh well’ for 200,000 that depend on employment from the Keystone project.

JT also has some explaining to do regarding the Keystone pipeline.

During NAFTA negotiating, JT and Freespend went to the mat to protect a few thousand wealthy Ontario and Quebec dairy and chicken farmers. So far just an ‘oh well’ for 200,000 that depend on employment from the Keystone project.

What’s he going to do? This is a central Biden policy. I don’t think there’s really any compromise on this.

What’s he going to do?
Anything?

At the very least he should have alerted Canadians. A couple of diplomatic tantrums, a few fighting words?

Chicken and dairy represent a handful of wealthy Liberal votes, he went to the mat for them. Oilmen and Albertans aren’t as lovable so I guess he can just kneel on their concerns.

JT just swallowed the order, he could have at least burped for us.

Woof. Check out the media spin machine on this one. Wow, JT must have the cheque printing machine just hammering away.

When wanting to provide an example of when the GG actually did something, they pulled out Harper in 2008 trying to avoid being struck down, not JT in 2020 doing the same thing (that he promised he would never do).

While the Governor General is a largely symbolic position, it does have some constitutional importance, particularly during a minority government such as the one Canada has now.

In 2008, former prime minister Stephen Harper asked then-governor general Michaelle Jean to prorogue Parliament to avoid a non-confidence vote he was expected to lose - a decision that was controversial at the time but in keeping with constitutional tradition.

JT vaccine death spiral is also accelerating. At least the moron won't be able to call an election anytime soon.

Maj.-Gen. Dany Fortin, overseeing the vaccine rollout for the federal government, says Canada is getting only about one-third of the expected deliveries between this week and Feb. 7 and still doesn't know how many doses Canada will be shorted the week after that.

I suppose Payette will still be entitled to some ridiculously cushy pension, if not a Bon Voyage cheque. I know she technically quit but they may have greased her rails in order to persuade her to go quietly?

During the SARS crisis Health Canada threatened to make their own version of a Bayer antibiotic that Bayer still had under patent at the time and was telling Canada was in limited supply etc. Bayer suddenly managed to increase the supply.

Seems like a similar situation here except making this vaccine isn’t as trivial but I was under the impression that we had the expertise in Winnipeg where they worked on an Ebola vaccine. I don’t think we have the infrastructure in Canada to manufacture large enough quantities though.

Woof. Check out the media spin machine on this one. Wow, JT must have the cheque printing machine just hammering away.

When wanting to provide an example of when the GG actually did something, they pulled out Harper in 2008 trying to avoid being struck down, not JT in 2020 doing the same thing (that he promised he would never do).

While the Governor General is a largely symbolic position, it does have some constitutional importance, particularly during a minority government such as the one Canada has now.

In 2008, former prime minister Stephen Harper asked then-governor general Michaelle Jean to prorogue Parliament to avoid a non-confidence vote he was expected to lose - a decision that was controversial at the time but in keeping with constitutional tradition.
I'm guessing there's a scandal under there somewhere. This lady has gotten away with a lot of bad behavior in the past. She had a felony assault charge expunged, then another fatal hit-and-run charge dropped. She has also been caught using gov't Challenger jets to fly between Ottawa and Montreal to shorten the drive to her cottage. Then there are all the employee harassment and boondoggle spending on an Ottawa office and residence she doesn't use.

Good riddance.

Forgot the retirement gift of $150K a year plus an expense account of up to $250K a year for the rest of her life.

Forgot the retirement gift of $150K a year plus an expense account of up to $250K a year for the rest of her life.
i should switch gears and be a public servant..it's not too late..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom