Justin Time | Page 89 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could say I agree with you, but knowing what I know of the industry, being in it and all, I'd say the odds are probably 50/50 at best.
Easy mitigation method there too. If you want an exemption, you are required by law to run the contact tracking app and carry your phone. Dont like the man watching over you? No problem but you will not be granted an exemption again. For those not doing stupid things, who cares, get tracked in exchange for getting paid.

Easy mitigation method there too. If you want an exemption, you are required by law to run the contact tracking app and carry your phone. Dont like the man watching over you? No problem but you will not be granted an exemption again. For those not doing stupid things, who cares, get tracked in exchange for getting paid.

Don't like the man watching over you? GTFO.

I will give him credit on staying on message and continuing to throw money at making sure your historical background is more important than your abilities or qualifications when applying for government jobs.

I will give him credit on staying on message and continuing to throw money at making sure your historical background is more important than your abilities or qualifications when applying for government jobs.
Is there any western countries left on the planet that are still base somewhat on meritocracy?

Systemic discrimination Has resulted in 30% of federal govt employees being francophone (vs 21% of the population). Getting that diversity metric in line would mean reducing the number of francophones in the federal govt workforce by 40%.

Wonder how he’s going to tackle that?

Systemic discrimination Has resulted in 30% of federal govt employees being francophone (vs 21% of the population). Getting that diversity metric in line would mean reducing the number of francophones in the federal govt workforce by 40%.

Wonder how he’s going to tackle that?
The same as every other question that matters, dip dodge and avoid and then make a statement about how awesome he is.

BM dropped out of the race he was never going to win. Is JT going to gift him GG for falling on the sword?

BM dropped out of the race he was never going to win. Is JT going to gift him GG for falling on the sword?

Still under investigation

Chief dumb dumb is either the stupidest person on the planet or just plays one on TV. Moderna is now reducing shipments to Canada. JT's only focus is everybody vaccinated by the end of September (October election???). What a dumb monkey. The last 10% is so much less important than the first 10%. I'd rather have a few million more doses in arms right now and not finish until months later as that fixes the problem faster.

"Moderna will ship only about three-quarters of the expected supply, cutting Canada’s next shipment by more than 50,000 doses.

He says the next shipment arrives next week and we’ll be getting 78 percent of the expected amount – which works out to 180,000 doses."

“Production lines around the globe are adapting to high demand from every country. We’re focused day in and day out about getting a vaccine to every Canadian who wants one by the end of September.”

Knob.

aad2-7-e1611775750766.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom