Justin Time | Page 85 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma can stay home and have grocery gateway drop off supplies. But I see your point.

Having Bubba breathing down your neck while pile driving yer arse is a little harder to provide separation. On several levels.
I'm ok with them being part of the next round after healthcare/Ltc etc all get done. They are in a vulnerable situation and as pointed out there are significant costs associated with covid symptoms in prisoners. Putting them in front of healthcare is just another JT pandering f up imo.

Grandma can stay home and have grocery gateway drop off supplies. But I see your point.

Having Bubba breathing down your neck while pile driving yer arse is a little harder to provide separation. On several levels.
Not if she's LTC, that is home.

Bubba could be banging someone else if you weren't stupid enough to break the law in the first place. You lose a bunch of rights when you get caught, freedom is one of them, last in line for Healthcare...I'm good with that too.

he didn't stay home last time, he went to the cottage during Easter while asking people to give up their plans. this is 2 or 3 weeks after his wife tested positive.

I'd say he's stupid.
I could be mistaken but I thought that his family had been living at that cottage for some time while the other house was under renovation? If so it makes sense that he would be there over the holiday...

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I could be mistaken but I thought that his family had been living at that cottage for some time while the other house was under renovation? If so it makes sense that he would be there over the holiday...

Jussie stays at the carriage house (that we paid $1.8M to renovate) when he goes to Harrington Lake. Haven’t seen any pics of him with Sophie lately (other than the Easter photo op), have you?

Jussie stays at the carriage house (that we paid $1.8M to renovate) when he goes to Harrington Lake. Haven’t seen any pics of him with Sophie lately (other than the Easter photo op), have you?
Who the **** wants a rapist for a husband

She's probably fed up with the self-important turd too.

At easter there was specific messaging in place about not going to cottages and not crossing provincial boundaries. JT did both. Was the activity actually risky? Probably not. Was it the start public seing in to terrible "do as I say, not as I do" pandemic policies, quite possibly. The rest of the elected turds followed his lead.

Like I said I could be mistaken. I'm the first to admit that I have zero personal knowledge about JT private life.

At easter there was specific messaging in place about not going to cottages and not crossing provincial boundaries. JT did both. Was the activity actually risky? Probably not. Was it the start public seing in to terrible "do as I say, not as I do" pandemic policies, quite possibly. The rest of the elected turds followed his lead.
I get that. But IF his family was indeed living there does anybody actually believe that he wouldn't join them for easter?
Did anyone here have issues with guys like mimico polak crossing borders to come home to see his family?
Maybe I'm missing something...

I get that. But IF his family was indeed living there does anybody actually believe that he wouldn't join them for easter?
Did anyone here have issues with guys like mimico polak crossing borders to come home to see his family?
Maybe I'm missing something...

Messaging was clear. Essential travel (such as for work) allowed. Recreational travel, including to see family was explicitly discouraged.

Messaging was clear. Essential travel (such as for work) allowed. Recreational travel, including to see family was explicitly discouraged.
It's not recreational travel IF he was living there? Then it's just called going home from work no?

It's not recreational travel IF he was living there? Then it's just called going home from work no?

Justin lives at Rideau Hall (Ottawa). Sophie and the kids live in the main house at Harrington Lake (QC). We spent $1.8M on renovating the carriage house there so he'd have a place to stay "that's up to his standards" while he visits them (the kids), because Sophie won't allow him to stay in the main house.

Last edited:
As much as I still believe JT is a moronic man-child, what does this have to do with him?
liberals are labeling o'toole and his followers as far right. ramp up for election it would seem.

liberals are labeling o'toole and his followers as far right. ramp up for election it would seem.
Vaccine delays are ruining JT election plans. He needs country vaccinated while memories of liberal cheques are still fresh in their minds. I would be very surprised if he doesn't include something to punt tax payable on gov't support into future years (or never) to almost guarantee more votes being bought with our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom