Justin Time | Page 84 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stayed home not even he is a stupid as the alberta ucp

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
he didn't stay home last time, he went to the cottage during Easter while asking people to give up their plans. this is 2 or 3 weeks after his wife tested positive.

I'd say he's stupid.

He stayed home not even he is a stupid as the alberta ucp

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

@GreyGhost can feel better now ?

Ministers demoted and the chief of staff to the Premier got the axe for not seeing it coming.

@GreyGhost can feel better now ?

Ministers demoted and the chief of staff to the Premier got the axe for not seeing it coming.
Why can I feel better now? Some entitled knobs got demoted and still make an order of magnitude more than they are worth. No mention of JT or where he spent the last few weeks.

Is he, is he really ever at work?? :ROFLMAO:
He needs to keep the wheels rolling to transfer money to his friends and donors. Graft doesn't work without constant pressure with no documentation that could prove embarrassing. That means boots on the ground.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau expressed disappointment in federal and provincial politicians across the country who travelled abroad in December despite the months-long travel advisories.

“As leaders we’ve been encouraging and exhorting Canadians to continue to do the right thing,” he said. “So it is unfortunate to see a number of politicians not take their own advice.”

what a clown, considers himself a leader.

some news sources are say this guy has been in Barbados. But you won't hear it on CBC

what a bunch of wankers.

meanwhile in Dougie land.

what a bunch of wankers.

meanwhile in Dougie land.

Liberals at their best. Let's look after 600 federal cons (these are really bad guys) before the law abiding elderly at risk in nursing homes?

WTF? If you are a Liberal/JT supporter, what's your feedback on this one?

Not a JT supporter, however its also not 1842 . They are in pretty tight quarters and if they get sick and need hospital and ventilators we have to pay for 4 guards per con, very expensive transport, potential interuption at the hospital for regular folk. We are already paying somewhere around 60K per head to keep these dudes in jail.

Not a JT supporter, however its also not 1842 . They are in pretty tight quarters and if they get sick and need hospital and ventilators we have to pay for 4 guards per con, very expensive transport, potential interuption at the hospital for regular folk. We are already paying somewhere around 60K per head to keep these dudes in jail.
Somehow I'm less concerned over the welfare of convicted criminals then say your grandmother.

Grandma can stay home and have grocery gateway drop off supplies. But I see your point.

Having Bubba breathing down your neck while pile driving yer arse is a little harder to provide separation. On several levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom