Justin Time | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somebody should start posting real conspiracy theory **** around here to make it interesting. I mean real batshit stuff.

Somebody should start posting real conspiracy theory **** around here to make it interesting. I mean real batshit stuff.

Heres a rabbit hole for ya, Tom Cruises character in Eyes Wide Shut is based on JFK Jr and there is a reference to the Clintons in the movie....

Me to we to shut down all Canadian operations
The stink hole looks really deep when after you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, your first course of action is to entirely dissolve operations. This from a charity that was the only organization in the country with the scope and reach to administer the program. Or maybe not. Maybe they have no useful scope or reach, just graft and smoke and mirrors.

The whole thing was a house of cards. Without the $400(ish)M rounding up error from the Canadian taxpayers, it was doomed to collapse.

"At August 2019 year-end, WE Charity had cash and investments (gross funding reserves) of $11.5m compared with $14.0m at year-end August 2018. WE Charity’s bank loans increased to $13.7m in 2019 compared with $11.1m in 2018. This creates a negative funding reserve of $2.2m. For the second year, WE Charity is in breach of its financial covenants on its bank debt. Its bank has waived these conditions for the current period. These bank loans are secured against WE Charity’s properties valued at $39.4m."

You can keep moving it around, but eventually, someone's going to come knocking on your door.

Last edited:
Will we get our 30 million dollars back, or has it already disappeared? Hopefully, the government didn't give them any more.

Those were "administration fees" weren't they? I would guess they've been "administered away" ?
We promised to return the money, but the govt sent the money to a shell corporation. By the time parliament resumes there may be no more WE assets in canada to try to seize.

Jeebus its infuriating how little we do about white collar crime. It really does pay well with almost zero repercussions.

Already been established beyond any doubt by numerous employment lawyers that if JT was head of any corporation in the private sector he'd have been fired for cause due to the conflicts of interest that have been established in not only the WE scandal but that other thing with the Aga Kahn private island escape! Nice to be King I guess?

Already been established beyond any doubt by numerous employment lawyers that if JT was head of any corporation in the private sector he'd have been fired for cause due to the conflicts of interest that have been established in not only the WE scandal but that other thing with the Aga Kahn private island escape! Nice to be King I guess?
And the Weston thing and the other thing he was found guilty of. The list is shocking. The $500 fine each time is even more shocking. Conviction one should have included a nuclear bomb on any public sector pensions he would otherwise have been eligible for. Without the perpetual funding, the dirtbag would leave us alone and go back to annoying a much smaller group of people when one of his friends dads gave him a job in their company.

I f*cking new it!
What's this conspiracy theory **** doing in this thread?
Do you think Trudeau is a conspiracy theory?

We could do without judges that set the criminals free. That's a big part of the problem.
That's not the judges fault. They are bound by common law. By definition common law allows the bar to move over time but limits the moves to very small steps. I'm not sure if there is a way to introduce a large step into common-law sentencing for specific crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom