Justin Time | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
the left don't go anywhere near the center, or even entertain anything from the right, even if it;s for the good of the people, Right=bad
Not really helpful. What question were you answering?

Not really helpful. What question were you answering?

Trump signed an executive order ending family separations, two years ago.
Have they managed to reunite the families that were separated back then

Last edited:

Had a discussion with a couple of older (70+), very liberal women I met at work.
Asked them what they thought of JT. Youd have thought they considered him the 2nd coming of Christ.
Asked them about the WE scandal, the ethics, the proroguing of parliament.
They looked at me like I was speaking a different language, couldnt understand why I saw an issue with WE and its ties to the Trudeau family. Told me I was wrong and that he proroged parliament to come up with a new budget.
I told them if it were Trump instead, every JT supporter would be calling for his head.

Catherine McKenna. Has she lost track of billions of dollars worth of projects?
Is this, as I predicted, going to make Chretien's sponsorship scandal look like chicken feed?

The NDP should be given a chance at the federal level..

As much as I don't approve of Trudeau lately the thought of having conservatives in federal and provincial(Ontario) scares me more..

As much as I don't approve of Trudeau lately the thought of having conservatives in federal and provincial(Ontario) scares me more..
I have no problem giving them a chance if they promise not to spend at a rate that makes JT look good. I dont think they can live up to that promise. Their whole schtick is promising the moon to everyone because they know they domt have a chance of controlling the whole show so they wont be accountable for their promises. If they actually got the keys, they would either bankrupt us or have to admit they lied for decades and their programs were not economically viable. What politician admits to lying? Flush.

The NDP are not setup or equipped to lead a government, the have proved that time after time. Historically they have led without balance, prioritizing social issues above the economy. I can’t think of a time the led that didn’t leave us in the shitter— hurting the people they intended to help.

I do see a lot of value in the NDP party, as opposition or critics the do force social conscious debate.

Last edited:
CERB payments are apparently delayed. JT says this is due to the program being extended. How does that make sense? The program was working and then when you push back the arbitrary end date (again), the payments are delayed? Is Canada in a liquidity crunch and that is part of his reason to prorogue parliament and rewrite the narrative that money today doesn't matter?

There hasn't been a budget in how many months? Money's gone out for infrastructure projects, but some of them haven't seen the light of day yet, some the gov't has apparently lost track of. WE was prepaid the commission for the summer student project. We haven't seen that money come back yet. People laughed and thought it was an insult, when the Just not ready campaign came out years ago, but it's too late now to realize the truth.

CERB payments are apparently delayed. JT says this is due to the program being extended. How does that make sense? The program was working and then when you push back the arbitrary end date (again), the payments are delayed? Is Canada in a liquidity crunch and that is part of his reason to prorogue parliament and rewrite the narrative that money today doesn't matter?
I don't get the math on CERB. The feds claim they have doled out $71B so far. Unemployment rate peaked at 13.7%, or 2.6M people in July, yet the gov't says 8.6m claimed CERB? Where did the extra 6 million Cerbiants come from?

The Canadian workforce is 20million, (employed and unemployed), that's 43% of the workforce on CERB.

I don't get the math on CERB. The feds claim they have doled out $71B so far. Unemployment rate peaked at 13.7%, or 2.6M people in July, yet the gov't says 8.6m claimed CERB? Where did the extra 6 million Cerbiants come from?

The Canadian workforce is 20million, (employed and unemployed), that's 43% of the workforce on CERB.
Absolutely zero checks at any level on people claiming at this point. Apparently half the homeless population of Canada was on CERB (which would have been a trivial check for the CRA to see no 2019 income). Afaik, unemployment rate looks at people that could be working but aren't, not the entire population.

There hasn't been a budget in how many months? Money's gone out for infrastructure projects, but some of them haven't seen the light of day yet, some the gov't has apparently lost track of. WE was prepaid the commission for the summer student project. We haven't seen that money come back yet. People laughed and thought it was an insult, when the Just not ready campaign came out years ago, but it's too late now to realize the truth.
The infrastructure thing is another JT joke and dumpster fire worth of cash. My neighborhood got a 30x40 outdoor swimming pool and poolhouse reno for $3.5m in infrastructure funding. Wasn't needed as the pool was in good state of operation, they did it because they could get the free money.

They also got another big chunk of change to put a bigger base on a memorial, again, for no needed reason.

... Afaik, unemployment rate looks at people that could be working but aren't, not the entire population.
The Canadian workforce is a combo of both. The total population between 15 and 65 is only 23 million, more than 2 million on early retirement - if you added in the 1M that were not in the workforce by choice or circumstance, there are more than you still have to account for 5m unexplained Cerbiants.

Well a friend of mine was telling me her neigbour's kid applied for CERB, he's 14. If this is true I can't imagine what other scammers are pulling off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom