Justin Time | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not be wrong. His opposition fields either bad people or worse ideas. I may like Singh the best as a person but very strongly dislike almost all of his policies. He would make JT look cheap.
That's what gets me even more, many people lap up his conspiracy theories about the opposition, like free booze.
For some strange reason, they won't believe that he will lie to to them, to get elected. Then when he does, all his promises are out the window.

That's what gets me even more, many people lap up his conspiracy theories about the opposition, like free booze.
For some strange reason, they won't believe that he will lie to to them, to get elected. Then when he does, all his promises are out the window.
not all, we got legalized marijuana and weapons banned. 2 for 100?

What gets me is that there's been scandal after scandal after scandal.
He shakes it off and does it again. Anyone who disagrees, is gone.
Remember Jody Wilson-Raybould?

His only platform seems to be, they'll be worse.
Some people, even here, eat that up, like it's mana from Heaven.

How does he manage to enthrall his supporters? He's like Trump.
The conservative party keeps gifting him elections until they can get away from being a redneck Alberta party they are stick as the opposition.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Parliament has had enough of JT the dictator. They are no longer granting unanimous consent to bills can fly through unchallenged.

The conservative party keeps gifting him elections until they can get away from being a redneck Alberta party they are stick as the opposition.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
The Liberals have always been a redneck Québec party, what's that got to do with anything?

Parliament has had enough of JT the dictator. They are no longer granting unanimous consent to bills can fly through unchallenged.

I didn't get how he could pass any bill without having the opposition first be onboard, like the gun law,

I didn't get how he could pass any bill without having the opposition first be onboard, like the gun law,
Gun mess wasnt a bill. It was essentially a decree from his throne. They knew that it would never pass the legislative process so he hopped on the NS tragedy to try to justify an end run around the system.

Gun mess wasnt a bill. It was essentially a decree from his throne. They knew that it would never pass the legislative process so he hopped on the NS tragedy to try to justify an end run around the system.

see how thats working, two or three shootings everyday downtown

in a previous bill they buried the authority of the federal cabinet to be enough to add to the gun ban list but not remove items. they played the long game.

any future minority government will need the support of parliament to roll back the bans.

And now he's giving away $9M in foreign aid to support abortions and womens reproductive health?!?

How can ANYONE defend this guy anymore!

And now he's giving away $9M in foreign aid to support abortions and womens reproductive health?!?

How can ANYONE defend this guy anymore!
all about the security council seat at this point.

It will be hilarious if they have just been stringing him along to see how much they can get him to do before giving the seat to someone with a spine.

that may very well happen, trudy has not got enough world experience or respect from other world leaders to pull the roll

1591838005788.jpeg

Is the blank because he didn't attend or because the press didn't care enough to document it?

Phoned it in from home. Not important enough to leave Rideau his bunker. Might catch something.

Maybe he should use some of the money he is blowing on guns that aren't an issue on CBSA training to help stop guns that are a problem from entering en mass?

They seized some real guns amongst a shipment of starter pistols in TO. The starter pistols were included in the press releases so they could show what a good job they have done. Yes, they seized some real handguns and that was good, but the inclusion of the starter pistols in the "victory" was just dumb and makes them look stupid.

Here is a closeup of what CBSA tagged a "prohibited weapon". It sure looks like the person in the most danger from that is the one firing that thing with a live round that is about to have their face or hand mangled.

1591721550401.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom