I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 465 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I can't even see the video

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

yeah, could have ended badly...

350 lb vehicles generally don't cut off 3,000 lb vehicles effectively

Review the video twice and a couple of things become really apparent:

The CRV sped up to try to prevent the bike from getting in, and even though he did this, he still barely had to brake.

The bike did not "cut off" anyone, he was merging into traffic. And to you "all the best" type people - I'd take the riding skills of someone who confidently merges like this over the riding skills of someone who thinks the rider did something unsafe all day.

Klim gear goes with GS' like 1/2-helmets go with Harleys.

dViL9n3.png

I watched the video. That rider was riding pretty tamely if you ask me. If that were me. I would have hit the right lane to make another pass.

Why were people driving so fast through there???

When I drive through that section we all need to go at 10kph

Review the video twice and a couple of things become really apparent:

The CRV sped up to try to prevent the bike from getting in, and even though he did this, he still barely had to brake.

The bike did not "cut off" anyone, he was merging into traffic. And to you "all the best" type people - I'd take the riding skills of someone who confidently merges like this over the riding skills of someone who thinks the rider did something unsafe all day.

cool

Rider Skill though makes a poor sentiment on a grave marker

I've always been okay to give right of way
not actually possible to take it
and live to ride another day

but to each their own, right?

Oof if you two think that's safe riding, all the best to you two as well!

Whether the rider was safe or not is one thing, but I didn't see any "rage" there. Can you maybe take some time and explain where the rage is? As it is I felt totally ripped off wasting my time and want my money back.

..Tom

It's hard to see, but appears that red-crv kept close behind the bike then also changed to right lane again following closely. Then possibly trying to block bike in right lane and the bike has to drop back then across 3 lanes over to the left. Then red-crv tries to get onto highway ramp where they were probably originally headed.

Klim gear goes with GS' like 1/2-helmets go with Harleys.

dViL9n3.png

FLTSC's helmet etiquette guide:
1/2 helmet3/4 helmetfull-facefull-mx
Dual-sport/off-roadnomaybemaybepreferred
SuperSportnonopreferredno
Adventurenomaybeyespreferred
Harley/Cruiserpreferredyesyesno

It's hard to see, but appears that red-crv kept close behind the bike then also changed to right lane again following closely. Then possibly trying to block bike in right lane and the bike has to drop back then across 3 lanes over to the left. Then red-crv tries to get onto highway ramp where they were probably originally headed.

Saw that but hardly think of it as road rage, at least nothing compared to what I see on a daily basis. It's probably more a case of "road slightly miffed."

..Tom

Wed May 8 Allen/Dufferin southbound

Yamaha Bolt
9l7lJh6.png

Suzuki C50, hi-vis rider
aiOi0oQ.png

Lady-ridden Ninja 250 - thanks for the nod, sorry couldn't reply
JIi26zF.png

And a Northbound Yamaha Star Raider
tTcAjWT.png

Last edited:
This morning, Timmy's parking lot at Wellington and John West Way...I honestly thought it was an old civic with a fart can coming, until I saw you...ADV style bike not sure which model, pretty dirty just ripping it through a busy parking lot with lots of traffic and plenty of kids walking through to the high school next door.

Seriously dude, what's the matter with you?

Back
Top Bottom