I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 466 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

This morning, Timmy's parking lot at Wellington and John West Way...I honestly thought it was an old civic with a fart can coming, until I saw you...ADV style bike not sure which model, pretty dirty just ripping it through a busy parking lot with lots of traffic and plenty of kids walking through to the high school next door.

Seriously dude, what's the matter with you?

Needs attention. Everybody look at me. Expect he/she has a selfie somewhere just to look at themselves.

FLTSC's helmet etiquette guide:
1/2 helmet3/4 helmetfull-facefull-mx
Dual-sport/off-roadnomaybemaybepreferred
SuperSportnonopreferredno
Adventurenomaybeyespreferred
Harley/Cruiserpreferredyesyesno
Where's the column for "no helmet"?

This morning, Timmy's parking lot at Wellington and John West Way...I honestly thought it was an old civic with a fart can coming, until I saw you...ADV style bike not sure which model, pretty dirty just ripping it through a busy parking lot with lots of traffic and plenty of kids walking through to the high school next door.

I hate excessive speeders in parking lots, I'll go right up to them and ask "what the f*ck is wrong with you?".

I hate excessive speeders in parking lots, I'll go right up to them and ask "what the f*ck is wrong with you?".
Agreed, it's idiots like him that cause non riders to hate us all.

I couldn't help but shiver as I thought about if he was 30 seconds later or I was 30 seconds quicker getting in my car I would have backed out in front of him as he blasted through. I would have hated to hurt the bike.

It seems this week was the week the bad riders pulled the bike out the garage. Shoutouts to:

- the guy on the R1M duck walking down Yonge at 30+km/h.
- the guy on the TU250 on Lakeshore on a mission to ride 2' from my rear wheel. Nice save when the BMW chirped the tires and you nearly clipped the curb when I grabbed my brakes. Unfortunately the construction vest doesn't replace spacial awareness/braking ability.

stay safe yall!

Um. Wrong discussion board dude.

Reactions: J_F
Where's the column for "no helmet"?

IXEQMHo.jpg

Wow, they look like the real thing those emmo bikes. This guy wasn't even wearing a helmet.

I saw one of these parked in front of the store I was heading into, looked the same as my ninja 300 but when I pulled up it was obviously different...spoke to the rider and he said that he had it converted to electric.
I'm gonna convert my Suzuki to electric too ?

I saw one of those ninja 250 lookalike e-bikes on Dundas St in Mississauga doing at least 50 km/h a while back. On the one hand, tsk tsk. On the other, I think they are less of a risk in traffic if they can actually more-or-less keep up.

Wow, they look like the real thing those emmo bikes. This guy wasn't even wearing a helmet.

The more I see these, the more I think I can blend in as an e-bike and pass a cop filtering through stopped traffic on a Ninja 300.

here is the thing about the ebikes, i see a lot of them on the road and if there is traffic they jump on the side walk.

From what I've seen they encompass all of the worst parts of Cyclists, Motorocyclist, Drivers and Pedestrians; all without having to pay to use the roads like everyone else. I can't wait until insurance is mandatory. If one of those hit my wife, myself or one of our vehicles I dont want to be SOL.

May 26th around 10:40 am. I was on the 401between winston churchill and erinmills saw bunch of people in the parking lot of Brown's Harley Davidson. They still might be there if you care to join them. Looks like fun!

I wonder if an EMMO sticker on the tank is the new Hyosung bike cover of anti theft devices?

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom