I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 480 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I went out today in Barrie, street out of house was all snow covered and a good build up of it at the end to turn, had to duck walk it the whole way, super sketchy, was near wasaga on a main road 80kph limit and out of no where a small 5 meter patch that wasn’t cleaned, thank god nobody was behind me, crawled through in first gear at like 5kph lol

I went out today in Barrie, street out of house was all snow covered and a good build up of it at the end to turn, had to duck walk it the whole way, super sketchy, was near wasaga on a main road 80kph limit and out of no where a small 5 meter patch that wasn’t cleaned, thank god nobody was behind me, crawled through in first gear at like 5kph lol
There were some ugly patches up there today with the blowing snow. Glad you had fun and made it to your destination safely.

Yesterday around 1:30-2:00pm, Milton, on Britannia just east of Appleby.
Chrome RE Interceptor or Continental upright on the side of the road, tow/CAA already on site.
Hope it was nothing catastrophic and you’re back on the road. Your bike definitely catches the eye!

Vstrom guy on the 401 through Oshawa / Whitby today….dude, lane choice. Doing 100 in the middle lane isn’t the wisest choice. Did you see traffic weaving around you?

Vstrom guy on the 401 through Oshawa / Whitby today….dude, lane choice. Doing 100 in the middle lane isn’t the wisest choice. Did you see traffic weaving around you?
if he cared what other people think, he wouldnt have bought a v strom

Went out for a little ride today. Didn't expect to see any other riders out but saw a cruiser southbound on highway 45 south of Baltimore heading southbound. Don't know what brand it was.) I was northbound on my Orange and white V-Strom.

Anyone from here?

..Tom

It's all in the gear. I used to snowmobile in the -20's...not much different when you think about it really.
I'm more concerned about the grip on the highway in the cold rain than I am about the gear.

I've got warm gear and that's not a major concern. But the grip, and visibility is another issue IMO.

But I'm no longer hardcore ride in any weather type.

Back
Top Bottom