I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 479 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Passing cars in or just before blind corners must be a new fad. Same thing happened to me this weekend. I was lucky I moved over a but in case a cage wasn't staying in their lane, but never expected a bike.

Yeah seeing how others ride, it's no wonder everyone hates us and just assumes every accident involving a Motorcycle is the riders fault.

I saw a guy on a sport bike on the 403 at 7am with no headlights and no plate. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah seeing how others ride, it's no wonder everyone hates us and just assumes every accident involving a Motorcycle is the riders fault.

I saw a guy on a sport bike on the 403 at 7am with no headlights and no plate. 🤷‍♂️
That's a fairly regular sight in Brampton. Sometimes more than one at a time.

Reactions: LBV
US bikes?

I would guess e-bike. I have seen a bunch that look like full size street bikes, going at city speeds in road traffic. No lights or plate.

I get the no plate, I've seen more than a few but no lights? Why would you disable the lights?🤦🏻‍♂️
Runner bike. Illegal switch on the lights. At night get out of easy visual range of the cop who is chasing you, with a handy flick of the throttle, kill the lights, and disappear.

Runner bike.

Fletch: John, don't run. You don't have to do this.
John Anderton: You don't have to chase me.
Fletch: You don't have to run.
John Anderton: Everybody runs, Fletch. Everybody runs...

90d8fccb-c6fa-49ab-805d-d772ef72d084_text.gif

Fletch: John, don't run. You don't have to do this.
John Anderton: You don't have to chase me.
Fletch: You don't have to run.
John Anderton: Everybody runs, Fletch. Everybody runs...

90d8fccb-c6fa-49ab-805d-d772ef72d084_text.gif
ez there minority report.

I would guess e-bike. I have seen a bunch that look like full size street bikes, going at city speeds in road traffic. No lights or plate.
An E-Bike? Passing me on the 403?

Definitely not in my case.

Heard what I thought was a dirt bike ripping it up yesterday in Bolton, but then saw a CB300R with a pipe going up and down the road lol. Nice rev matched downshifts, rider! Sounded like you were having a blast.

Still too cold and salty for me but hearing/seeing that made me smile, riding season is almost here!

Back
Top Bottom