How do you tell a close friend he's a slob? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How do you tell a close friend he's a slob?

lol... you have met me... so be very careful about what you say next! :rolleyes:
Have I ;-)

Damn my plan to get a pic back fired

Sorry to hijack the thread but Hot will beat out a Slob everyday. :cool:
My honest answer would be that if they are a true friend come clean and let them know that they need to make an effort in their appearance.
You know the old saying...clothes make the man, well thats a start but it appears that your friend needs even more than just some threads to make a difference so you need to start somewhere.

Maybe you can answer this for me, because I always scratch my head and think of theories and hypothesis' whenever I see it.

A group of 5-10+ skinny women, tall, brunette/blondes with c36 boobs hanging together, and the 1 behemoth of a woman tags along. Why!?

Just in case a behemoth of a man comes along.

Maybe you can answer this for me, because I always scratch my head and think of theories and hypothesis' whenever I see it.

A group of 5-10+ skinny women, tall, brunette/blondes with c36 boobs hanging together, and the 1 behemoth of a woman tags along. Why!?

Wow, shallow much? So fat people should hang with fat people and skinny people should hang with skinny people...lmao

You could...have him go to a Temp Agency, eg. manpower, kelly services, etc etc.

they will usually put him thru an mock-interview in the office and tell him to ask the interviewer afterwards to give him feedback. You could also have him interview himself in front of a camera and record his own responses to questions. This will show him if he is acting like an idiot in front of the camera or not. Or do it and post it on Youtube so we can post our responses ... maybe the boy needs a beat down on the net :p

*Looking like a plumber? Man if I was a plumber... You know how much $$ you get and get to spend time with housewives?

All the trades make good money as everyone is chosing instead to get white collar jobs so the blue collar jobs are needing workers and therefore paying the ones there more money. Seriously in my second year of college one teacher told us we were all dumb and if we would smarten up we'd quit and sign up for a trade.

But dude I would offer to make a few suggestions and perhaps (i know its kinda gay) drag him out shopping. Try to get him into a few suits. Maybe offer to drag him to the gym with you or something. Stuff like that. More sutle but will help if he goes along with any of it.

Last edited:
Wow, shallow much? So fat people should hang with fat people and skinny people should hang with skinny people...lmao

I like it more as this 'awesome people hang with awesome people and shallow people hang out elsewhere'

That's not what I meant. I mean't his 'blue print' is with a business degree, and wants to work for established places, but he doesn't look the part. He looks like he'd be a plumber (sorry if I offended any plumbers on here, but when a plumber comes to my sisters house and has his fat *** crack shown to be seen by all, I'm going to think of a plumber comparison to my bud)

to be fair, the last plumber that did work for me was clean cut, thin, and dressed like an accountant on casual day.

if he is truly a friend, he will listen to what you have to say.

if you are truly a friend and care about him, and you are 100% sure of your assessment, then you are helping him out.

by bring this up, you might find out if something else happened that caused him to change his lifestyle so drastically. could be that he's got a lot of crap to work out in his life, and he's been avoiding it. maybe he just needs a little push, which you'd be providing.

friends help each other out, and good friends will tell it like it is.

Back
Top Bottom