How about that | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How about that

Three people at work won't get vaxxed. I'm fully vaxxed, but I support those who choose not to. This is a free society and if the vaccines work we wouldn't be worried about the unvaccinated. But they don't. They're just a treatment. There will be new strains of this virus coming every year. It's never going away.

Three people at work won't get vaxxed. I'm fully vaxxed, but I support those who choose not to. This is a free society and if the vaccines work we wouldn't be worried about the unvaccinated. But they don't. They're just a treatment. There will be new strains of this virus coming every year. It's never going away.
Would you let those three into your personal bubble?

Hospitals all over the world are having difficulty with this, and it's the same sorts of issues, including hospital staff themselves being off sick. It isn't just Ontario. Exponential growth does that. If you had double the capacity, it buys you another three days before it still gets overwhelmed. Would you have liked paying the taxes for the ongoing expense of all those extra empty hospital beds and the staff to fill them during normal pre-pandemic times? Notably, would a Conservative government not hack and slash at the first opportunity even if that were done??
When The Ministry of Health was one of my accounts I got to know some of them well enough to jerk their chains, one day asking what price they put on a life.

The individual quickly denied they did so but basically take their budget and divide by the population. If there was an indefinite supply of money there would be a ambulance parked in front of every house. Not every drug or procedure is covered by OHIP. Not every medical procedure is guaranteed 100% with the possible exception of execution.

How many shots would I take ? Well if I was diabetic and was advised I may want to take a shot every day , to stay healthy and alive , I guess I might .
I trust scientists because I sell plywood for a living , if those science guys want to debate deflection rates of 3/4 GIS fir vs spruce , well I’m all over that . Until then…

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I complain my microwave isn't fast enough.

Graft a 240 plug on it and run it to your dryer outlet. Should be able to halve the cooking time.

Or maybe a cup of bleach in the microwave with the food while it's cooking. I dunno. I'm not a scientist.

Graft a 240 plug on it and run it to your dryer outlet. Should be able to halve the cooking time.

Or maybe a cup of bleach in the microwave with the food while it's cooking. I dunno. I'm not a scientist.
Mythbuster time.

I see them every day. Talk to them every day. I'm vaccinated so I shouldn't have a problem right? I mean, the vaccine does work doesn't it?

I got vaccinated so it was less likely I would wind up in a bed with a tube down my throat vs. lying around the house bitc**** for a few days, not so I wouldn't catch COVID from someone. You did too. You're just being disingenuous about it to score internet points.

What is the basis of your belief? What training or education do you have that entitles you to spread your belief to people unaware of your credentials?

What treatment would you suggest for basil cell skin cancer?

What would your first step be in removing an appendix?

Warfarin vs Xeralto as a blood thinner? Debate

Who gets the credit/blame for being fast? I'm not knocking the people in the labs but many of the things they have achieved has been because of the people that went before them, developing computers and the internet. Things happen faster now. Salk didn't have the internet or a computer while developing the polio vaccine.

I complain my microwave isn't fast enough. My grandmother had to chop wood.

Lighten up Francis...

I told you what my belief was based on... right there at the very beginning if my post.

I see them every day. Talk to them every day. I'm vaccinated so I shouldn't have a problem right? I mean, the vaccine does work doesn't it?
You are safer than they are. But you can still carry it and spread it. And they can do the same but to a greater degree. This is how it spreads like wildfire. People let thier guard down.

I got vaccinated so I wouldn't (likely) wind up in a bed with a tube down my throat vs. lying around the house bitc**** for a few days, not so I wouldn't catch COVID from someone. You did too. You're just being disingenuous about it to score internet points.

Having a society where people make their own decisions and take risks is not disingenuous. I'm not here to get points either. My feeling is that the correct choice is to get vaccinated, but it's also that those who don't aren't a risk to anyone but themselves. I'm not interested in living in a Bolshevik authoritarian state. I find it alarming that so many people these days don't care about losing their freedom.

Having a society where people make their own decisions and take risks is not disingenuous. I'm not here to get points either. My feeling is that the correct choice is to get vaccinated, but it's also that those who don't aren't a risk to anyone but themselves. I'm not interested in living in a Bolshevik authoritarian state. I find it alarming that so many people these days don't care about losing their freedom.

If I had Ebola would you support my right to crowdsurf?

Having a society where people make their own decisions and take risks is not disingenuous.

You shouldn't have a problem with Private Pilot removing the governor on his semi truck and doing 200+ kmh on the 401 to get a load of Twinkies® to the stores faster, then.

Oh, wait. You ride your motorcycle on the 401. Well, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Vaccines are never 100% effective. Still ok? Or do you think it might be a little more responsible to make sure I don’t create a burden on the healthcare system by taking some small steps to limit transmission?

You don't get freedom without risks. Those who would give up their freedom for a little bit of security do not deserve to be free. Go live in China.

You don't get freedom without risks. Those who would give up their freedom for a little bit of security do not deserve to be free. Go live in China.

You're posting from China? What time is it there?

Back
Top Bottom