Honda Powersports is finished | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Powersports is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i'll chime in with the rest of the gang...i just got off the phone with a head honcho over at honda and it's only ready powersports in mississauga that's closing...originally was supposed to be december 24, but now it's december 1...they've sold their honda stock back to honda and have already told clients to look for storage elsewhere...

Last edited:
Can we get to six pages, this is going better (or worse) then a Harley jabbing thread!

Thanks for the injection of sanity. Sucks to lose another dealer, but that one is not really surprising.
Appears that us peeps in GTA (W) are destined to keep loosing dealerships .... first the one on Dundas (before the Kipling TTC stn), then another in Brampton and now Ready Powersports.
The "car + bike" sales model seems to be working for BMW, so what went wrong for Honda?

Heading down the highway

Damn I wish I had the cash to start a moto shop....wtf is left on the west side now for moto sales?

The "car + bike" sales model seems to be working for BMW, so what went wrong for Honda?

BMW dealers are accustomed to selling aspirational toys, whether car or bike. Honda car dealers sell mass market appliances.

Interestingly enough I have yet to see a BMW dealership sell both cars and bikes...although I dont visit their dealerships often

Interestingly enough I have yet to see a BMW dealership sell both cars and bikes...although I dont visit their dealerships often
You need to get into a current BMW dealership.

Just look into the windows at BMW Toronto as you're travelling down the DVP.

There's a newly constructed one near my place that I went into last year, hoping to eyefuck some S1000r's but they were nowhere to be found

Pretty much every BMW motorcycle dealership in the GTA sells cars as well.
Ah so perhaps the motorcycle dealerships carry cars, but not vice versa?

and i'll chime in with the rest of the gang...i just got off the phone with a head honcho over at honda and it's only ready powersports in mississauga that's closing...originally was supposed to be december 24, but now it's december 1...they've sold their honda stock back to honda and have already told clients to look for storage elsewhere...
Give+this+man+a+ing+medal+_27654b594e95a74bca4f65f78b5f3db6.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Barrie Honda Powerhouse was likely the only good powerhouse dealer ever.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Low Rider is being clear. He is stating that Honda is no longer going to sell motorcycles and power equipment in Canada. They are closing (terminating their dealer agreements) with all the existing dealers and there will be no new Honda product sold in Canada.

Correct?

Incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom